Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313039)

jonyy6788 01-23-2007 12:48 PM

Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB?

hey guys, just wondering if anybody has used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB. Is there a limit of how much I can take from Click2Pay-->bank once I do get my money into the Click2Pay account?

tkkfan 01-23-2007 12:55 PM

Re: Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB?

I read that UB will not make a withdraw to click2pay, they will only mail a check to US residents.

MycroftX 01-23-2007 01:08 PM

According to this, no Click2Pay withdrawals are allowed.

http://www.ultimatebet.com/rules-strategy/deposit2.html

Which is total BS. Because of this Neteller fiasco, I am now not allowed to withdraw to my Click2Pay account. Everything would have been fine, I have had a Click2Pay account for months. Then the other night I read that FAQ section of their website.

They never even should have let me initiate the withdrawal, CLick2Pay should not even have been an option in the drop down list if they arent going to to process withdrawals to Click2Pay.

So now I'm scrambling to set up an Epassporte account, which I won't be able to do quickly enough in order to get the reload bonus they are offering.

Furthurmore I have a "withdrawal pending" to Click2Pay which I guess will be declined in the next couple of days, so I have to wait even longer to submit a withdrawal request by check.

BOOOOOOOOOO

dynacraze 01-23-2007 01:52 PM

do u know how long checks will take?

jrbick 01-23-2007 02:27 PM

wow wish i would've known this. Why tf did they offer to let me change my primary funding source to C2P if I can't withdraw that way? I made a withdrawal 2 days ago and still haven't heard one thing about it from UB. Ugh, gg, 1500.

Slow Play Ray 01-23-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do u know how long checks will take?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this reply from them today:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

Be advised that withdrawals by check on the site may take 1-6 weeks to arrive to you if this has been sent out by regular mail. This is the standard delivery time the post office has given to us to tell players. At times these may arrive faster if the mail is running fast.

Only checks for over $2000 are sent out by courier. No amount under $2000 may be sent out by courier any longer.

Please let us know if we may assist you in any other way

Thank you,
Shawn

Withdrawals Support

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is interesting since I put in a withdrawal request for exactly $2000, a scenario he did not address in this reply.

MycroftX 01-23-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow wish i would've known this. Why tf did they offer to let me change my primary funding source to C2P if I can't withdraw that way? I made a withdrawal 2 days ago and still haven't heard one thing about it from UB. Ugh, gg, 1500.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah my point exactly, I'm in the same boat.

This stinks.

jrbick 01-23-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah my point exactly, I'm in the same boat.

This stinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I half expected this based on what I've seen other users here experience in the past, but it amazes me that this is at a standstill and I still haven't even received an email from UB that the withdrawal was initiated. I just sent them an email to see wtf is up and hopefully this gets straightened out.

MycroftX 01-23-2007 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I half expected this based on what I've seen other users here experience in the past, but it amazes me that this is at a standstill and I still haven't even received an email from UB that the withdrawal was initiated. I just sent them an email to see wtf is up and hopefully this gets straightened out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could understand not allowing a withdrawal if you have never deposited with Click2Pay before. But there are a lot of people at UB who have made deposits with Click2Pay in the past, who now are not able to use it to withdraw funds. It's not fair to those people have to be affected like that IMO.

I mean, I've had a Click2Pay account for a while even though I never used it at UB. So I Emailed 'em with my PAN and several hours later Click2Pay became an option for withdrawal, along with 'check.' So I chose Click2Pay.

Why even make it an option for me and let me initiate a withdrawal, if it's not allowed?

So now I guess I'm waiting for them to decline my withdrawal.

Let me know what they say, post or PM me if you dont mind, thx.

Rigel 01-23-2007 03:25 PM

I wish Stars would use click2pay- much cheaper than epassporte.