Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Moving sites (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=311797)

jkiddy07 01-22-2007 12:45 AM

Moving sites

I've been playing on Bodogs 2/4 of the last few months and I've been thinking about moving to another site like FTP. Any suggestions on if its a good move or not or if theres a better site out there?

Joga Bonito 01-22-2007 03:08 AM

Re: Moving sites

I just love pokerstars, I don't get rakeback but I can't move.. Those 4+.40 Tournaments are just a goldmine.

00Snitch 01-22-2007 06:37 AM

dont go to crypto or abs.

ive been chillin at stars this month after i moved away from abs. and im not going back there because they gayed up their bonus.

im looking into a new site now. considering ftp, their deposit bonus looks nice, as does their rb. but its probably gunna depend on player volume. anyone know how busy/fishy ftp games are? 1/2 and 2/4.

martybonus 01-22-2007 06:52 AM

full tilt is doing a 100% bonus. personally i hate bodog. HHS suck, it doesn't work with PT...grrr.
i'm cashing out soon too.

OziBattler 01-22-2007 07:03 AM

Snitch, in our evenings youll probably see <5 1/2 FR games. Gets down to 1-2 tables at times (eg tonight) More 6max tables than FR. Basically the number starts higher but by the time it gets to the time I could play (say 8pm) many tables have closed. if/when they bring in resizable tables Ill be playing alot more there. In the meantime stars is my home base because of resizable tables.

personally ive been spending my weekendnights hanging out at paradise and fair dinkum I havent been at a bad 0.5/1 table yet. A bad table at paradise is better than good tables at other sites btw. maybe one or two tighties at a table max. Of course, this is all irrelevant if OP is from the US. btw paradise 1/2 tables look equally juicy. Unfortunatetly the site is a ghosttown during the week.

Apparently pacific is ubersoft too but I dont play there yet so have no idea of game availability.

OP, it really does depend on a number of things when choosing a site but ALWAYS do your research on getting R*ckB*ck and signup bonuses. if you are gunna be a newsignup you should try to get max value. Let me be the first to say bonuswhores.com is a goodplace to start. goodluck

winkydinky85 01-22-2007 07:07 AM

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I have never played the $2/$4 there but I always see 28-40 pot size averages. The softest tables on the internet plus rakeback if you have it makes it a good place to play.

FTP and UB are also not back because of rakeback and bonus for both, decent game selection at both, and points for cash at UB.

00Snitch 01-22-2007 07:23 AM

ty ab. it seems hard for aussies to get on a site with lots of games because of timezones. stars and party being the exceptions, but they have crap bonnii and rb. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Jago 01-22-2007 08:28 AM

I do okay snitch, and I always see a buttload of 1/2 9max games around midnight sydney time

FTP that is

bbbushu 01-22-2007 12:58 PM

my big problem right now is moving my MONEY from UB to FTP. without neteller, it's pretty [censored] annoyingly difficult.

bbbushu

sean c 01-22-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone know how busy/fishy ftp games are? 1/2 and 2/4.

[/ QUOTE ]

1/2 really busy/pretty fishy both full and 6-max. 2/4 is hit and miss on both busy and fishy.