Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   buying perscription pills online from canada or other countries (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=310220)

KingMedicine 01-19-2007 08:49 PM

buying perscription pills online from canada or other countries

so, im interested in buying various pills (possibly vicodin, valium, adderal, etc) that are illegal to buy in the US without an Rx from foreign websites. i know NOTHING about how to do this, but see that there are tons of websites set up for this sort of thing. obviously buying from a canadian company is probably a safer bet than buying from some eastern bloc country, but beyond that, i dont have many thoughts on the subject.

anyone ever do this and can recommend (or warn me from) a website or just give any advice in general?

if you dont want to post, please PM if you have experience with this sort of thing.

(for the record, i want the pain pills because i have mad back pain and no health insurance to get an Rx.)

r0eKY 01-19-2007 08:54 PM

Re: buying perscription pills online from canada or other countries

i would also like some info on this matter

amplify 01-19-2007 08:55 PM

From what I understand, you are unlikely to get caught, but if you do, the consequences are rather dire.

KingMedicine 01-19-2007 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From what I understand, you are unlikely to get caught, but if you do, the consequences are rather dire.

[/ QUOTE ]

what gives you the impression they are dire?

amplify 01-19-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what gives you the impression they are dire?

[/ QUOTE ]
The act of importation of the drug from overseas violates 21 USC, Section 952 (up to 5 years in prison and $250,000 fine for importation of non-narcotic Schedule III, IV, or V drugs; possibly more for narcotics and Schedule I and II drugs).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_pharmacy

ajml 01-19-2007 09:13 PM

I had a friend who was doing this for prescription pills just because they were cheaper. Note: this is different because the pills themselves were legal. However, customs caught him eventually and all they did was send him a note saying he was being watched and this better not happen again.

PartyPooperGuy 01-19-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(for the record, i want the pain pills because i have mad back pain and no health insurance to get an Rx.)

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, what about the valium and adderall then? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, this thread is totally against the T&C of 2+2.

DonkeyKongSr 01-19-2007 09:27 PM

Give me your email. I have tons of V1@gR@ and V@l1uM emails I can forward you.

kyleb 01-19-2007 09:43 PM

I may or may not know anything about this. Los Feliz Slim can corroborate on whether or not I do know anything.

kyleb 01-19-2007 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't control what people ship you in the mail. If someone sent you a ton of Valium then called the cops when you opened it up, how exactly are you to blame?