Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Begging post (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=293597)

limitninja 12-29-2006 03:22 AM

Begging post

Guys I lost all my money by mismanaging my bankroll, and I was wondering if you guys can help me out in starting anew. If everyone will transfer me something I would be really greatfull, my pokerstars account is limitninja.

I hope that there are decent people out there, who won't mind donating few bucks to help someone out. I would defenitely send few dollars to make someone's day if i would have it, and would do it in the future if i get a chance.

I hope that noone will abuse me in this post, after all we are here to help each other out.
I am not going to lie to anyone, i don't have any money now, but if I won't go broke again, I will try to send everyone their money back when I can.
Hopefully everyone is in holiday spirit and will be able to help, either way merry christmas and happy new year everyone

edfurlong 12-29-2006 03:26 AM

Re: PLEASE HELP OUT A BUSTO POKER PLAYER

Hey Ninja, best of luck

GETTING A [censored] JOB.

sublime 12-29-2006 03:27 AM

go do a ninja flip off a bridge.

limitninja 12-29-2006 03:30 AM

guys if you don't help me please don't abuse me, I am not trying to abuse anyone here, please be nice

iH8poker 12-29-2006 03:30 AM

Very good post. I have been doing well at Stars and would be glad to share with the fellows of 2+2 for FPP's.

Would you consider giving me you PW, I can rebuild some bank for you?

limitninja 12-29-2006 03:30 AM

sublime, do you know any nice bridges in my area ??
If this won't work, I will jump off one

thanks

limitninja 12-29-2006 03:31 AM

what is pw ???

Miyogi 12-29-2006 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys I lost all my money by mismanaging my bankroll, and I was wondering if you guys can help me out in starting anew. If everyone will transfer me something I would be really greatfull, my pokerstars account is limitninja.

I hope that there are decent people out there, who won't mind donating few bucks to help someone out. I would defenitely send few dollars to make someone's day if i would have it, and would do it in the future if i get a chance.

I hope that noone will abuse me in this post, after all we are here to help each other out.
I am not going to lie to anyone, i don't have any money now, but if I won't go broke again, I will try to send everyone their money back when I can.
Hopefully everyone is in holiday spirit and will be able to help, either way merry christmas and happy new year everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

So wait....you play poker?!? I play poker!?! Well since we have so much in common of course I will give you free money. I mean it's not like I play poker to make money or anything.

limitninja 12-29-2006 03:34 AM

I am not asking for a lot, on Pokerstars you can transfer one dollar.

miyogi, if you ever play live, do you tip the dealer ??
you do give free money away when you don't have to

pshabi 12-29-2006 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not asking for a lot, on Pokerstars you can transfer one dollar.

miyogi, if you ever play live, do you tip the dealer ??
you do give free money away when you don't have to

[/ QUOTE ]
For a service, obviously. So start slobbin'.