Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Gigantic Wiii Poll !!!!!11 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=293402)

hmkpoker 12-28-2006 09:30 PM

Gigantic Wiii Poll !!!!!11

Needle77 12-28-2006 09:48 PM

Re: Gigantic Wiii Poll !!!!!11

Revolution. Horizontal. I refuse to wear the strap. I haven't hit anyone/thrown the remote at the TV. The speaker is really gay and I don't have it on nor do I have the rumble on. The Wii remote is decent, i like it at times and at others hate it. I love the virtual console option. And oddly enough my favorite game so far has been DBZ. Zelda is pretty fun as is COD3 but playing someone else in DBZ has been very satisfying. I was extremely suprised at this game. I only rented it but I am going to buy it as soon as I can find it used.

jstnrgrs 12-28-2006 09:50 PM

In the past, I've always found rumble on controlers to be annoying, but in the games I've played so far (mostly zelda) I think it is pretty good. The speaker is usefull for alerting people when it's their turn and such. I think it's nice to have, but there was no good reason to have the "you solved something" music in Zelda come from the speaker.

(The worst part about Zelda(TP) is that whenever you start a new playing session, the game reminds you of the values of the rupies the first time you find the rupies of the various colors, and it puts away your sword in the process.)

gharp 12-29-2006 12:52 AM

I'm the one vote for "hurled at TV", but it was actually my Mom playing Wii Sports (bowling). She wasn't wearing the strap, clanked it off the coffee table then let go and it hit the TV flush on the long side. She freaked out and the rest of us had a good laugh. No damage was done.

Davey 12-29-2006 01:45 AM

Im the one vote for throwing the remote while wearing the strap. I was playing the different sports games for about an hour before, then I played baseball. I couldnt hit a homerun and really wanted to so I just started swinging hard. Sweaty hands didnt help, and the strap breaking kinda sucked. I didnt actually hit the tv though, it went flying towards the end of my swing so I hit the ceiling area. The back came off and the batteries came out but I dont think there are any scratches on it and everything still works fine.

housenuts 12-29-2006 03:25 AM

i almost purposely threw my wiimote threw my tv playing the Dangerous Route mini-game for Super Monkey Ball. that was pissing me off to no end.

MikeSmith 12-29-2006 12:59 PM

I dont have a wii b/c i sold it for 450 cash in hand, i ll just get another one soon i have connections at some stores

Minnesota 12-29-2006 04:29 PM

The only reason I wear the strap is so its not flying around annoying the hell out of me while I'm playing zelda.

hmkpoker 12-29-2006 05:46 PM

you can remove it and reattach it very easily.