Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Wendy's recepit/refund poll (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292570)

DCopper04 12-27-2006 08:31 PM

Wendy\'s recepit/refund poll

I went to Wendy's drive thru. Total was around $10. I pull up to the window, there is a sign that says IF YOU DO NOT GET A RECEIPT WITH YOUR ORDER, PLEASE INFORM MANAGER FOR A FULL REFUND.

I get the bag of food, I look in and see there is no receipt.

What would you do?

I will tell what I did in a later post, to avoid skewing the results of the poll.

WalkUpCondo 12-27-2006 08:34 PM

Re: Wendy\'s recepit/refund poll

These signs exist so you can drive back up and look like a poverty-stricken niglet when you ask the 17-year old Mexican with the headset for a free $10 because of semantics.

KUJustin 12-27-2006 08:34 PM

It seems really unlikely that this would come out of the manager's pocket, though if it would then he'd better make sure this doesn't happen.

I would think the owner pays this (and happily, too) to prevent his employees from stealing.

FortFun 12-27-2006 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems really unlikely that this would come out of the manager's pocket, though if it would then he'd better make sure this doesn't happen.

I would think the owner pays this (and happily, too) to prevent his employees from stealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

David H 12-27-2006 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These signs exist so you can drive back up and look like a poverty-stricken niglet when you ask the 17-year old Mexican with the headset for a free $10 because of semantics.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't care what a Wendy's employees thinks about me, I'm getting my money.

lancev99 12-27-2006 08:43 PM

Their policy, they shouldn't have it posted up they won't honor it. I might be an AHOLE but I think I would raise hell just make a point.

lippy 12-27-2006 08:45 PM

No receipt = employee theft.

Aloysius 12-27-2006 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What if the manager told you that the $10 would come out of his check, instead of from the store itself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? If true, wtf?

-Al

jman220 12-27-2006 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there's a reason you should be getting a receipt, and its not for your records.

HossTheBoss 12-27-2006 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No receipt = employee theft.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in high school I knew a kid who worked at wendys who would just memorize the prices, and never ring anything up, and just pocket the money. He made like $100 bucks a night doing that [censored] on the drive thru.