Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Lee Jones PWNs......pokerstars updates (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=288738)

ANDE2484 12-21-2006 07:21 PM

Lee Jones PWNs......pokerstars updates

i think there absolutely awesome..

holdem filter's...sit n go filters are the only things ive discovered so far

so much easier to navigate threw the sit n go's and no more of the line dropping down when one fills then having to scroll back up....you filter it out its awesome.....

the best site just keeps getting better!

whats everyone elses take on it? are there any other features included i havent noticed yet?

Jigsaws 12-21-2006 08:07 PM

Re: Lee Jones PWNs......pokerstars updates

The hold'em filter has a '1-on-1' option... does this mean what I think it means? HU cash games?

Ibanez8185 12-22-2006 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The hold'em filter has a '1-on-1' option... does this mean what I think it means? HU cash games?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah

demon102 12-23-2006 06:14 AM

they are gonna fix the hu blinds on stars, I saw H@LL playing Barry G on the 20k nl tables and they were talking bout it. Barry said that they woulda had it set up already but there were some glitches in the software.

MicroBob 12-24-2006 04:22 PM

Barry said they were going to fix this several months ago I believe.

They've been awfully slow about this.

demon102 12-24-2006 11:36 PM

They just talked about it like a week ago

MicroBob 12-26-2006 01:30 AM

Then they repeated what he had said previously.

I thought I remembered Barry specifically mentioning the HU blind-structure a few months ago.

Lee Jones 12-27-2006 07:51 AM

HU blinds on PokerStars

Hi folks -
All of our cash games now have the SB on the button if you're heads-up. Note that this is only true of tables that have regenerated as of about 09:00 ET yesterday (12/26/06). So if the game has been running non-stop since before then, it will still have the old blind system.

Within 2-3 days (or the next system restart, whichever comes first), all the cash games will be like that.

As regards the delay in implementing it, I'm not sure I'd characterize it as a glitch. We had it implemented on the test site fairly quickly, and I wasn't aware of any issues with it there (and I'm pretty sure I would have heard about them).

Obviously, if you see something that doesn't look right, let us know, but the new code has surely handled a few million hands already.

Best regards,
Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager

checkmate36 12-27-2006 09:10 PM

Re: HU blinds on PokerStars

Lee Jones;

Would stars ever consider giving out partial FPP's? Maybe you get half a FPP when the rake hits .20c.

Im sure that would make alot of the lower limit grinders happy.