Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   AVOID AllThis4Free Network! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=287284)

Reef 12-19-2006 07:32 PM

AVOID AllThis4Free Network!

link

cliffnotes: they don't send promised rewards

RikaKazak 12-19-2006 08:19 PM

Re: AVOID AllThis4Free Network!

noted...I'll never use them

boracay 12-19-2006 08:25 PM

noted and thx. have the same issue with two other gift-4-signup sites. not sure if i can mention them here. PM me if interested. and PM me about other stealing sites too. thx.

1-Lucky-SOB 12-20-2006 03:52 AM

Not exactly positive on this, but it seems allthis4free has at least a couple sister sites that are rogue as well

Also avoid - gamesgifts = rogue

games may as well be a sister site of allthis - not positive though.

Pokeraddict 12-20-2006 12:13 PM

It seems if it is not PSO then it is a scam. It sucks so many people has stolen PSO's concept and used it to scam or at least not keep their word.

All the sites mentioned above here, Gamesgifts, CCU, ECD etc. What a mess. If PSO does not offer a poker room then there just might be a reason. Keep that in mind the next time you stumble upon some site you never heard of offering something too good to be true.

groo 12-20-2006 02:13 PM

A year ago or so I earned an IPOD through one of their promotions and had no trouble at all recieving it.

Freakin 12-20-2006 02:41 PM

myself and a few of my friends got at least 1gb nanos, 1 2001fp, sb audigy, a 4gb nano, and maybe something else that i've forgotten...

i think they have problems now...

Bobo Fett 12-20-2006 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems if it is not PSO then it is a scam. It sucks so many people has stolen PSO's concept and used it to scam or at least not keep their word.

All the sites mentioned above here, Gamesgifts, CCU, ECD etc. What a mess. If PSO does not offer a poker room then there just might be a reason. Keep that in mind the next time you stumble upon some site you never heard of offering something too good to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO is fantastic, but I have found PokerSavvy to be equally so. The only other one I know with a solid rep is Boogster, but I haven't completed any of their offers (yet).

Wadofella 12-20-2006 04:46 PM

I have used the following sites many times (at least 5 promos per site) & never had a problem with any of them:

PSO
ITH
Pokersavvy
VegasPokerPro
Boogster

Nothing but an excellent service from any of these.

regards
Wado

boracay 12-20-2006 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have used the following sites many times (at least 5 promos per site) & never had a problem with any of them:

PSO
ITH
Pokersavvy
Boogster

Nothing but an excellent service from any of these.

regards

[/ QUOTE ]