Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   nl50: KQs with a repeat c/r'er (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=287224)

GtrHtr 12-19-2006 06:00 PM

nl50: KQs with a repeat c/r\'er

2d time he's done this to me. Villain runs 30/11/2. I was running 18/12/2.3 and probably c/betting about 50% of the time, not really a ton.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $43.35
CO: $51.10
Hero: $54.95
SB: $70.40
BB: $51.25

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $3</font>, 2 folds, CO calls.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($6.75, 2 players)
CO checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $12</font>,
<font color="blue"> Hero ? </font>

Hoover 12-19-2006 06:03 PM

Re: nl50: KQs with a repeat c/r\'er

call &amp; evaluate turn

Smilin' 12-19-2006 06:09 PM

Unless he's really tricky, the only likely hand that beats you is a set. Do you remember whether the board was similarly dry and non-threatening the first time he c/r you? If so, I'm skeptical that he flopped a set twice....

The second time he does this, I probably call and re-evaluate turn. Likely folding to a big turn bet, I guess, not that I like it....

Scuba Chuck 12-19-2006 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was running 18/12/2.3 and probably c/betting about 50% of the time, not really a ton.

[/ QUOTE ]

You nit. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Calling here is best imo, and precisely the reason why you're consistently c-betting.

kurto 12-19-2006 06:19 PM

Its really difficult to make any judgements about someone who has done something to you one other time.

If it didn't go to showdown, we can make even LESS judgements about it.

kurto 12-19-2006 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless he's really tricky, the only likely hand that beats you is a set. Do you remember whether the board was similarly dry and non-threatening the first time he c/r you? If so, I'm skeptical that he flopped a set twice....

The second time he does this, I probably call and re-evaluate turn. Likely folding to a big turn bet, I guess, not that I like it....

[/ QUOTE ]

AQ

Those aren't likely?

Scuba Chuck 12-19-2006 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AQ

Those aren't likely?

[/ QUOTE ]

A7
QJ

Those aren't likely?

ticks 12-19-2006 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AQ

Those aren't likely?

[/ QUOTE ]

67 is definitely likely.
AQ is possible, but not exactly the first that springs to mind.

GtrHtr 12-19-2006 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its really difficult to make any judgements about someone who has done something to you one other time.

If it didn't go to showdown, we can make even LESS judgements about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but didn't make a "judgement" about it, its more of a fact. What it means either way, I dunno.

Jay Riall 12-20-2006 04:39 PM

Definitely call this. I'm really not afraid to felt this tbh. He has a set here a lot less than he has some trashy tp hand, draw or mid-pair.