Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Turn on The Learning Channel right now (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=285816)

uhnonomus 12-17-2006 10:19 PM

Turn on The Learning Channel right now

In case you miss the show

They're 16 now, will be 18 in a couple of years.

WackityWhiz 12-17-2006 10:20 PM

Re: Turn on The Learning Channel right now

i wonder if they would cum at the same time <font color="white">i feel like a horrible person </font>

hawk59 12-17-2006 10:24 PM

something that was thought provoking for me is that doctors and just about anyone will say it is almost always worth it to operate to unjoin twins, even if there is a serious possibility of death because the alternative of living your entire life as a conjoined twin is so unbearable. but then they do studies on adult conjoined twins and they show that they are no less happy then anyone else and aren't particularly disturbed by their situation.

soko 12-17-2006 10:29 PM

That is incredible

szw 12-17-2006 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something that was thought provoking for me is that doctors and just about anyone will say it is almost always worth it to operate to unjoin twins, even if there is a serious possibility of death because the alternative of living your entire life as a conjoined twin is so unbearable. but then they do studies on adult conjoined twins and they show that they are no less happy then anyone else and aren't particularly disturbed by their situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this research based on Stuck On You?

Kratzer 12-17-2006 10:36 PM

the real question is: does having sex with them count as a threesome?

and if so, what if one of them is asleep?

and also, what if one of them commits a murder? would they both go to prison?

and are they always allowed to drive in the carpool lane?

Thremp 12-17-2006 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the real question is: does having sex with them count as a threesome?

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

Klompy 12-17-2006 10:43 PM

What happens if one of them holds their breath?

Also, I wouldn't do it basicly because there's no way their body is attractive at all.

Ali shmali 12-17-2006 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing with doctors going crazy about wanting to operate on transgendered babies.

Matt Williams 12-17-2006 10:59 PM

If one smokes and the other doesn't, do they set up a table where half is in the smoking section and the other half isn't?