Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Taking advantage of Bodog bonuses without raising red flags? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283547)

Dex 12-14-2006 08:31 PM

Taking advantage of Bodog bonuses without raising red flags?

I just got a Bodog account and want to play there while constantly clearing bonus, but I've heard they have warned people, closed accounts, etc. I would appreciate any pointers from anyone who's aggressively clearing bonuses there. Obviously I want to do as little non-bonus cover play as possible. Thanks.

BigBiceps 12-14-2006 08:35 PM

Re: Taking advantage of Bodog bonuses without raising red flags?

I'm interested too, last time I did $200 of cover play, ie. I would have earned $200 more bonus if I was obvious about it.

daedalus 12-15-2006 12:30 AM

Lemme ask it this way.....has ANYBODY been flagged for abuse while working this bonus over for at least 6 months?

WiSeIVIaN 12-15-2006 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lemme ask it this way.....has ANYBODY been flagged for abuse while working this bonus over for at least 6 months?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

To put it simply, once you are done clearing the bonus, withdraw, and a few weeks later deposit (but not the same amount exactly u withdrew). As long as you space it out, you will be fine.

badpokerplyr 12-15-2006 10:00 PM

Mix in some random sports action with your play too.. it helps.

MycroftX 12-15-2006 10:36 PM

I've cleared thousands of bonus dollars there in the last year and a half. I've deposited, cleared it and then deposited for more bonus only a couple of days later on numerous occasions. Also, I've never done a bit of cover play and I have never been 'warned.'

Altough now that I've opened my big-fat mouth, I'll get tagged.

shdw01 12-16-2006 04:20 PM

My secret is to clear the bonus, then wager all my money on football, lose, and then re-deposit clearing another bonus!

Sad, but that has really happened 3 or 4 times this football season.

boscoboy 12-16-2006 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

To put it simply, once you are done clearing the bonus, withdraw, and a few weeks later deposit (but not the same amount exactly u withdrew). As long as you space it out, you will be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree with this logic - the "proper" way to whore bodog is deposit,clear,deposit,clear,deposit,clear,withdraw but not everything,play,deposit,clear - good luck with this i did deposits at least every 3 days for a year on the "old" bodog and never got a sniff of a warning - also the benefit of small deposits means your money will not be tied up

Murd0c 12-17-2006 07:59 AM

Is this for poker or for blackjack?

boscoboy 12-17-2006 08:01 AM

poker