Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cardrunners Cash Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=280661)

1968 12-11-2006 01:27 PM

Cardrunners Cash Games

For anyone that has watched some of the Cardrunners cash games-- is it just me or is it very rare that they are actually winning? They seem to give very good advice with their hands- but they are continually reloading.. ?

jaminbird 12-11-2006 01:40 PM

Re: Cardrunners Cash Games

next time they reload, take a look at their bankroll. k thx bye.

Rhett 12-11-2006 02:46 PM

Maybe the $million / year they make off suckers who buy their videos could have something to do with the bankrolls. k thx bye

neverforgetlol 12-11-2006 03:20 PM

no, they were making a lot before that. the videos decreased their hourly rate if anything.

Rhett 12-11-2006 04:05 PM

Oh right, they do it for charity.

Synergistic Explosions 12-11-2006 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the $million / year they make off suckers who buy their videos could have something to do with the bankrolls. k thx bye

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard of these guys or these types of instructional videos up until a few weeks ago. So you think it's not worth the effort or money to check em out?

Rhett 12-11-2006 04:24 PM

It's basically a waste of $70. But I've probably wasted $70 on dumber stuff.

The last time I posted negatively in a thread about cardrunners, people who make money off the site, like degan directly attacked me.

kitaristi0 12-11-2006 04:28 PM

I don't know what Rhett is going on about but CardRunners is one of the best resources for NL cash games available.

PartyGirlUK 12-11-2006 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's basically a waste of $70. But I've probably wasted $70 on dumber stuff.

The last time I posted negatively in a thread about cardrunners, people who make money off the site, like degan directly attacked me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont make money off the site. It's a great resource. Tonnes of 2p2ers have leaks they have no idea about. They'll post the odd hand where they got stacked, maybe find out they misplayed it and learn, but this ignores the very fundamental mistakes they make. Using cardrunners lets you see how winning players at all limits play over hundreds of hands.

If you play NL and dont consider yourself an expert I think it will pay for itself pretty quick. They dont have much for limit players, but I've done one and will do more. Lots of people seemed to learn a lot form my first video, it got great feedback. They also have Stinger doing some PLO videos. he only has a couple, but there is very little info on PLO out, and Ive learned a lot form his videos. Hopefully he makes more. I've also heard from a very reliable source that they will have at least one O8 video from a really top player.

BackedUp 12-11-2006 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you're spot on here. Please don't buy them.