Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The state of high stakes 2+2 posts (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=280401)

MagicNinja 12-11-2006 02:50 AM

The state of high stakes 2+2 posts

Ok, I have a question; most the people that post on this particular forum looking for feedback are pretty intelligent. More intelligent than most the people that respond to their posts? Definitely. I don't understand WHY you people post. It's retarded. LOL HOW DO I PLAY A SET OR TPTK OR 2 PAIR IN THIS SITAUTON. What, you can beat f4cking 10/20nl+ but you can't work this [censored] out on your own? What, someone knows your own table image / the flow of the game better than you do? You people are f4cking retarded, you're sitting here waiting for some illsuive panacea that never comes, you're waiitng, refreshing the HS forum, waiting for some new SECRET PANACEA TO GIVE YOU THE NEW SECRETES TO BEAT THE NEXT LEVEL OF POKER. GUESS WHAT RET4RD. The only way you're going to get better is by analysing the hand yourself within the context of your game style. YAY CTS NEVER FOLDS A SET. YAY SAMO DOES. WHO. GIVES. A F4CK. You're smart enough to work this [censored] out on your own people. And your answer will be better than other peoples.

The ONLY reason I can see for a HSNL forum at all is a) braggery b) when someone gets f4cking wasted and decides not to hold back. Keep on waiting, because most of you newbs aren't getting wasted and posting your thoughts on the game theoeretical impacts of overbetting.

Peace,
Martov Nikels

aejones 12-11-2006 02:54 AM

Re: The state of high stakes 2+2 posts

MSNL > HSNL

MagicNinja 12-11-2006 02:55 AM

Interseting concept. Maybe i'll recheck on it when i'm chilling in brokemofosville.

BenzeneBird 12-11-2006 02:57 AM

calm down mate, it's just abit of poker

Triumph36 12-11-2006 03:11 AM

I know you're wasted right now, but the HSNL forum used to be very useful when the posts involved live games from around the country - back when 25/50 was the highest game online. This was about 2 to 3 years ago.

Now that most of the HSNL posters play in the same online games, the forum has become mostly useless and MSNL offers better advice.

MagicNinja 12-11-2006 03:52 AM

basically my point is this forum is retarded. Sometimes someone will post an interesting hand and get feedback from 10 different players who all play differently. It all becomes so situational / based on the flow of the game that the only interesting sh1t thats ever posted on here is theory. And most people are like 'lolz my theory is worth too much money so i'm not going to reveal it'.

Melchiades 12-11-2006 03:55 AM

You're right. HSNL should be closed down.

Ansky 12-11-2006 03:56 AM

msnl offers better advice for it's own stakes... but overall the advice is definitely not better. I mean, there is a crapload of crap in this forum... but every now and then THERE IS a gem of a post.

billyjex 12-11-2006 04:05 AM

THE DINGO ATE MY BABY!

12-11-2006 11:44 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky