Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt freezing problems with AHK scripts (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279054)

GLmaestro 12-09-2006 08:34 AM

Full Tilt freezing problems with AHK scripts

First of all, many thanks to the ppl who created all the great AHK-scripts!

I'm having problems when using them at FT though. I use the following scripts:

-Daves BetPot
-Full Tilt Table Opener
-Full Tilt Reloader (not the new one that automatically reloads, I use the F9/F10 version)
-Full Tilt Auto Buyin (I dont know what its name is, but this is the one that automatically buys in for 100bb in NL)

Apart from these I also run PA HUD and PT. I suspect that the Reload-script is having problems with the Autobuyin script. After ~10 minutes of play (10 tabling) suddenly the whole client freezes and I'm forced to restart it.

However, it seems like the new BetPot-script can cause this problem as well (I use rightclick button for potsized raises).

To fix this, I have stopped running the Autobuyin script, and also replaced the new BetPot script with the old one (that didn't work properly for FT, only the scroll works).

Does anyone have a better solution? I really like the autobuyin as well as the "real" BetPot script.

Thanks in advance

GL

GLmaestro 12-09-2006 06:56 PM

Re: Full Tilt freezing problems with AHK scripts

Bump

_dave_ 12-09-2006 07:04 PM

Try raising the priority of FullTiltPoker.exe to "High" using Windows Task Manager.

I find this helps, and makes FT alltogether more responsive.

dave.

poisonxfree 12-09-2006 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Full Tilt Auto Buyin (I dont know what its name is, but this is the one that automatically buys in for 100bb in NL)

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you mind linking me to this script, I haven't been able to find it? Thanks.

GLmaestro 12-09-2006 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try raising the priority of FullTiltPoker.exe to "High" using Windows Task Manager.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always have it on High [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think this problem may have something to do with PT though. I have my timer set on 1 minute, and I have the feeling that if any script (for example BetPot) does anything exactly when the import is initiated, the client freezes. Can this be correct?

_dave_ 12-09-2006 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always have it on High [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think this problem may have something to do with PT though. I have my timer set on 1 minute, and I have the feeling that if any script (for example BetPot) does anything exactly when the import is initiated, the client freezes. Can this be correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly, do you always have PT set on "low" (I do)

My task manager organises things thus:

Poker Sites (high) >>> AHK scripts (normal) >>> Pokertracker imports (low)

GLmaestro 12-09-2006 11:14 PM

Yeah thats exactly the settings I have, I was hoping they would make the client more stable in the latest update [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

_dave_ 12-09-2006 11:24 PM

Are you using PA-HUD flicker free mode (I do)?

Are you running (only) Postgres PT DB?

I can't see the relevance, but these are is maybe a difference between our software set-ups?

GLmaestro 12-09-2006 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you using PA-HUD flicker free mode (I do)?

Are you running (only) Postgres PT DB?

I can't see the relevance, but these are is maybe a difference between our software set-ups?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have flickerfree mode on, will try it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I use an access DB, cuz Im too lazy to make it postgres, could this be a part of the problem?

_dave_ 12-09-2006 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I use an access DB, cuz Im too lazy to make it postgres, could this be a part of the problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta be worth a try - Postgres is much more efficient with large databases.