Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Tried to pay a friend to go on a date for me (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=277755)

88jayhawks 12-07-2006 06:19 PM

Tried to pay a friend to go on a date for me

Here's the deal. I go to University of Kansas and greek population is huge. Last Saturday, on my birthday, a sorority girl asked me to go with her on a date party(i was beyond [censored] faced hammered, which i deem unfair). I've known for 4 years as sororities and fraternities do [censored] like this all the time. She is not bad looking at all, the problem is today was last of classes for first semester and i just don't wanna [censored] go anymore. Actually, I never wanted to go in the first place place but felt bad saying no to her. The party is this: We take a party bus from Lawrence to Kansas City and go ice skating for an hour and then go to bar. I tried to bribe one of pledge brothers to go in place for me, I said i would pay him $100. He knows her and they are friends and have hooked up before.
Beat: I have to go the party.
Brag: I will probably have sex with with no questions asked after.
Variance: Don't say the beat is that I'm in a fraternity.

Under these circumstances, how much would money would it take for you to go to this date party?

solids 12-07-2006 06:23 PM

Re: Tried to pay a friend to go on a date for me

you're [censored] stupid for saying no to this. the girl has to be seriously beat to pull this move.

tongni 12-07-2006 06:24 PM

Sex with a woman? Totally gay. Just don't let any of your frat brothers find out.

88jayhawks 12-07-2006 06:25 PM

I just don't wanna go, i could have sex with someone in Lawrence. I wanna get drunk with my friends on the last day of classes.

keikiwai 12-07-2006 06:26 PM

oh look another great bbv thread

Apathy 12-07-2006 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't wanna go, i could have sex with someone in Lawrence. I wanna get drunk with my friends on the last day of classes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just tell her that and dont go

XXXNoahXXX 12-07-2006 06:34 PM

I read the title as "Tried to pay a friend to go on a date with me."

Somehow this post is still more pathetic.

ElDuque 12-07-2006 06:38 PM

Beat: You are not not in a fraternity.

stinkypete 12-07-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Under these circumstances, how much would money would it take for you to go to this date party?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're retarded, you haven't even explained why you don't want to go.

adanthar 12-07-2006 06:47 PM

"poker forum full of rich virgins: a girl wants to go on a date with me and have sex. how much do I have to pay to get her off my penis? pls advise"