Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Don't steal "my" blinds, aggrofish! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=2605)

Arnfinn Madsen 01-02-2006 07:30 PM

Don\'t steal \"my\" blinds, aggrofish!

Party 15/30 (8-handed)
Hero is dealt K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Folded to aggrofish in the CO who raises, hero 3-bets, blinds fold, aggrofish calls.

Flop comes 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Aggrofish checks, hero bets, aggrofish calls.

Turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Aggrofish checks, hero bets, aggrofish checkraises, hero 3-bets, aggrofish folds (finally realizing I have a hand, you idiot [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]).

Eat poop, and leave the blinds for me! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

yvesaint 01-02-2006 07:32 PM

Re: Don\'t steal \"my\" blinds, aggrofish!

aggrofish v. aggrofish ....a battle for the ages .....

Arnfinn Madsen 01-02-2006 07:37 PM

Funny thing is that he puts me on a better and better hand range the more bets go in, while I put him on any two regardless. Since he does not know the art of calling down, I am more than 50% likely to win the pot as long as it gets big enough (since he will not call my last bet on the river as much as 50% of the time) and thus it gets +EV for me to raise and raise every time with any two.

pokergrader 01-03-2006 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Funny thing is that he puts me on a better and better hand range the more bets go in, while I put him on any two regardless. Since he does not know the art of calling down, I am more than 50% likely to win the pot as long as it gets big enough (since he will not call my last bet on the river as much as 50% of the time) and thus it gets +EV for me to raise and raise every time with any two.

[/ QUOTE ]

And when you factor in possible disconnects, this becomes hugely +EV

jman220 01-03-2006 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Party 15/30 (8-handed)
Hero is dealt K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Folded to aggrofish in the CO who raises, hero 3-bets, blinds fold, aggrofish calls.

Flop comes 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Aggrofish checks, hero bets, aggrofish calls.

Turn is J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Aggrofish checks, hero bets, aggrofish checkraises, hero 3-bets, aggrofish folds (finally realizing I have a hand, you idiot [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]).

Eat poop, and leave the blinds for me! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on the action I'd say its pretty damn likely you had the best hand the whole way. But then again, you knew that. Well played.