Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   I am a [censored] master pimp and reader of donkey tourists... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255759)

sirdonkalot 11-08-2006 06:00 PM

I am a [censored] master pimp and reader of donkey tourists...

Playing live at the bellagio I made the absolute sickest call ever... I have about 2600 in front of me at a 5/10nl table im in the sb and i limp in with 33... Flop comes qj5 2 diamonds... bb checks button( who limps checks as well) turn is a 6 i bet out about 2/3 of the pot bb then raises me to 100???? This player had been getting absolutely owned earlier on and had been quiet for a while. I just call considering the draw happy board... The river is a blank i check he bets 300????? I then start to think about all the possible hands he could have and then see him put his hands over his mouth and see a bulge in his neck after a huge swallow... I then call and he taps the table and says nice call and turns over his missed flush draw on the turn( A4dd) i then turn over my 33 very proud and get about 8( omg what a [censored] call facial expressions ) yes im very very good... Point to this story is when you read people as well as I do you go with your gut... Most people would get the ( man this guy calls anything tag) with me i got the what a [censored] read rob man... You to could be here just keep practicing. LATES

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 11-08-2006 06:01 PM

Re: I am a [censored] master pimp and reader of donkey tourists...

I VOTED FOR BOTH!!

danzasmack 11-08-2006 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I VOTED FOR BOTH!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG ME 2

kidcolin 11-08-2006 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I VOTED FOR BOTH!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG ME 3

[/ QUOTE ]

Spechel EDD 11-08-2006 06:11 PM

HURRRRRRRRRRR I SAW THIS CALLDOWN BU MIKE SEXTON ON TV SO NOW IM GONNA MAKE A THREAD WHERE I KINDA DO THE SAME HURRRRRRRRRR

sirdonkalot 11-08-2006 06:20 PM

mmm yeah this was live poker not tourny poker dont hate cuz your down in the pits grinding away at 5 10cc... not a good way to go through life...

Omahahaha 11-08-2006 06:23 PM

$10 says the river that he wont tell us was a 3

by the way, calling a raise with 33 on the turn means you hate money

Spechel EDD 11-08-2006 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mmm yeah this was live poker not tourny poker dont hate cuz your down in the pits grinding away at 5 10cc... not a good way to go through life...

[/ QUOTE ]

nope im too busy grinding your mother with her ass up face down duct taped to my bed

benza13 11-08-2006 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I VOTED FOR BOTH!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG ME 3

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ME 19!

nath 11-08-2006 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I VOTED FOR BOTH!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG ME 3

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ME 19!

[/ QUOTE ]
who the hell voted only for yes?