Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   GF issue (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=253639)

Fedorfan 11-06-2006 03:24 AM

GF issue

fwiw long time lurker

So basically as a guy in my 20's whos been in a relationship for nearly 4 years, i'm down for sex 95% of the time, but rarely(less then once a month) there will be a situation come up where she wants it but i don't; usually i'm either feeling crappy, or stressed because i got a big midterm or something the next day. When this happens she will act hurt, and maybe make some little sly comment about there being another girl.

Now as a regular guy i'm pretty much always down for sex and typically once or twice a week i get turned down because she's too tired or not feeling it now or whatever, and this doesn't bother me at all, since we have imo a healthy sex life and usually have sex almost everytime we hang out and have been doing so for over 3 years

So basically, am i being a bitch for not always wanting it? and is her reaction to get hurt/offended in the rare occasion i don't normal?

oh and we don't live together if that changes anything

edfurlong 11-06-2006 03:27 AM

Re: GF issue

Date a girl that isn't a whale and maybe you won't have this problem?

Fedorfan 11-06-2006 03:29 AM

lol she's younger and better looking then me

CheckCheckFold 11-06-2006 03:29 AM

obviously tell her if next time you want it and she doesn't, she'd have to [censored] you anyways and pretend to like it if she wants you to do the same for her.

Fedorfan 11-06-2006 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
obviously tell her if next time you want it and she doesn't, she'd have to [censored] you anyways and pretend to like it if she wants you to do the same for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would do this but she's better then any other girl i've dated about puting out even when she's not really in the mood, or she'll say i don't feel like it but i'll go down on you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sephus 11-06-2006 03:37 AM

go back to lurking.

Jasper109 11-06-2006 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
go back to lurking.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

pokerraja 11-06-2006 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
go back to lurking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fedorfan 11-06-2006 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
go back to lurking.

[/ QUOTE ]

clever- Show Spelled Pronunciation[klev-er]
–adjective, -er, -est.
1. mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence; able.

edfurlong 11-06-2006 03:49 AM

homosexual

Main Entry: 1ho·mo·sex·u·al
Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'sek-sh(&-)w&l, -'sek-sh&l
Function: adjective
1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex
2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex
- ho·mo·sex·u·al·ly adverb