Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Birthday gift suggestions for my girlfriend (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=251645)

Suiteness 11-03-2006 10:12 AM

Birthday gift suggestions for my girlfriend

Tomorrow is my GF's birthday. I'm having a 'Happy Birthday' flower basket delivered to her at work today but I don't really have a clue what else I could give her. We've been together for a year and a half. Any ideas?

Kneel B4 Zod 11-03-2006 10:21 AM

Re: Birthday gift suggestions for my girlfriend

vibrator, since it's likely you need help in other areas as well.

MafiaPrince 11-03-2006 10:24 AM

Tomorrow wow...really cutting in close huh?...I'm in a similar debacle as My GF's bday is on Christmas so i need quite the present/presents...Though i obviously have more time that you do...

XXXNoahXXX 11-03-2006 10:29 AM

Can we can get a price range or anything to go on??

Maybe what shes like?

how old is she? 20? 40?

All girls arent the same.

This thread is worthless, why not take two minutes and make your question answerable.

buy her some day at a spa, take her on a one night trip to some bed and breakfast, write her a letter, buy her some perfume, etc, etc

or were u expecting a single brilliant shot of lightening answer that works for all girls?

(maybe you got that panacea, because getting her a vibrator would be great if she doesn't have one. don't be intimidated, itll make your job a lot easier and watching her use one is hot)

Suiteness 11-03-2006 10:36 AM

She’s turning 26 tomorrow. She’s a kindergarten teacher, pretty easy going, hippie type chick (Jeans, T-shirt and sneakers is mostly what she wears) . Money is not really issue but let’s say I’d be willing to spend around 200$.

4_2_it 11-03-2006 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She’s turning 26 tomorrow. She’s a kindergarten teacher, pretty easy going, hippie type chick (Jeans, T-shirt and sneakers is mostly what she wears) . Money is not really issue but let’s say I’d be willing to spend around 200$.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you pre-planned this you could have gotten her some sweet customized Nikes or Chuck Taylors.

For $200 you can get her a day pass and include a massage, manicure and pedicure at a nice spa.

Tennenbaum 11-03-2006 10:41 AM

Oh wow. I've always wanted to get flowers. That's a nice start.

Maybe take her out to dinner or something. Does she like candles or a certain perfume? Does she really like a band that might be coming to town? You dont need to go all out (for some girls...some girls want to be treated like a princess) it's really the thought that counts. Flowers to work is really sweet.

groce 11-03-2006 10:56 AM

Day spa is the best gift to give a woman...seriously.

uberoval 11-03-2006 10:57 AM

Just SIIHP

she'll
love
it

Tennenbaum 11-03-2006 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Day spa is the best gift to give a woman...seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there was a really nice one in Lowell. I got a $500 gc from my ex to go there. Awesome gift.