Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Science, Math, and Philosophy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Spacetime (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=249712)

thylacine 11-01-2006 12:54 AM

Spacetime

FortunaMaximus 11-01-2006 01:06 AM

Re: Spacetime

Chewy.

51cards 11-01-2006 03:53 AM

Is there any way to check expirimentally? If no then I'll just ask the IPU. Bless her holy hooves.

MoreGentilythanU 11-01-2006 04:27 AM

Those are not good words to describe spacetime. Please refer to books on the subject known as GR (general relativity) this should clarify for u maybe ( not really u won't be able to understand it because u need a Phd or to at least be hella good at math srry)

CHEERS!

FortunaMaximus 11-01-2006 05:52 AM

It's still chewy.

JEERS!

thylacine 11-01-2006 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Those are not good words to describe spacetime. Please refer to books on the subject known as GR (general relativity) this should clarify for u maybe ( not really u won't be able to understand it because u need a Phd or to at least be hella good at math srry)

CHEERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLROFLMAO

Firstly, these surveys are for entertainment purposes only. I know perfectly well the limitations of these words. Secondly, I know about GR and QFT and I know what the various new theories are. I have a better understanding of mathematics than at least 99.9999% of people.

govman6767 11-01-2006 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

CHEERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLROFLMAO

Firstly, these surveys are for entertainment purposes only. I know perfectly well the limitations of these words. Secondly, I know about GR and QFT and I know what the various new theories are. I have a better understanding of mathematics than at least 99.9999% of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

MoreGentlythanyou just got served !!!!!!!!!

bigpooch 11-01-2006 09:39 AM

Okay, I know you are being tactful, but no need for
exaggeration! Don't you know there are super-nits on SMP ?

FortunaMaximus 11-01-2006 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

CHEERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLROFLMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

Hyperbole much?

malorum 11-01-2006 09:51 AM

Whichever model you choose to use for the purpose in question.

The word "is" is somewhat ill-defined.

[ QUOTE ]
"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning...."

Werner Heisenberg

[/ QUOTE ]