Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Trick or treaters bitch thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=249531)

Oatdyke McFluff 10-31-2006 08:35 PM

Trick or treaters bitch thread

I considered putting up a "Whites Only" sign, but then it occurred to me - when's the last time you saw a black person trick-or-treating?

The X-Factor 10-31-2006 08:38 PM

Re: Trick or treaters bitch thread

[ QUOTE ]
I considered putting up a "Whites Only" sign, but then it occurred to me - when's the last time you saw a black person trick-or-treating?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a cool post at all.

Borodog 10-31-2006 08:44 PM

About our 3rd set of trick-o-treaters, I was working on posting that pumpkin picture thread when they knocked on the door. I closed my laptop, set it down on the couch, and went to the door. Neighbors. Kids look cute. Gave them candy, shot the [censored]. They leave.

I come back to my laptop, and it is stone [censored] dead. Is broke, no worky worky. Not even a charge light off the AC power.

I am sure this is somehow my neighbor's fault. Grrr.

youtalkfunny 10-31-2006 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MISSISSIPPI -- The first knock on my door came 45 minutes ago, at 6:00 PM CST. Three black kids. One in a costume, two in street clothes.

Since then, about eight groups of kids have come knocking. No white kids (even though my apartment complex neighborhood is at least 50% white).

I'd estimate that about one out of every six kids is wearing a costume, and carrying a Halloween-themed bag or bucket. The rest are in street clothes, carrying a plastic grocery bag.

ps27 10-31-2006 08:49 PM

I turn off the lights in my house, lol, it always tricks em.

AJackson 10-31-2006 08:51 PM

I just moved into a new home and there are tons of kids in this area so I stocked up heavy. This is a much nicer area than the ones I've lived in in the past, so I thought I might, for once, get some trick or treaters.

6:45 and I'm out of candy.

So half the neighborhood kids think I'm the cool guy who gives out full sized candy bars and the other half think I'm a grinch.

Oatdyke McFluff 10-31-2006 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a cool post at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think it's cool to give candy to a race that is already prone to diabetes and obesity?

The X-Factor 10-31-2006 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a cool post at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think it's cool to give candy to a race that is already prone to diabetes and obesity?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Pudge714 10-31-2006 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a cool post at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better get working on account number 12.