Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   10k fight yo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=244250)

mike28 10-24-2006 09:41 PM

10k fight yo

10 K FIGHT YOOOOOOO

Ok hovz if you really want to do a fight then either LA or Del Mar works. I would assume this will not be a MEET IN THE STREETZ AND BRAWL OVER ZEALOT RUSHES but rather a organized sporting event. We could rent a mma center and have a official ref and everything. Perhaps next time there is a big meetup on the west coast we could set this up to allow a bunch of 2p2rs to see.

DISCUSS

*Locked for the same reason as the others.* -RB

dhaimon 10-24-2006 09:42 PM

Re: 10k fight yo

stfu

Big_Jim 10-24-2006 09:42 PM

Chance of this happening: <1%

futuredoc85 10-24-2006 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
10 K FIGHT YOOOOOOO

Ok hovz if you really want to do a fight then either LA or Del Mar works. I would assume this will not be a MEET IN THE STREETZ AND BRAWL OVER ZEALOT RUSHES but rather a organized sporting event. We could rent a mma center and have a official ref and everything. Perhaps next time there is a big meetup on the west coast we could set this up to allow a bunch of 2p2rs to see.

DISCUSS

[/ QUOTE ]

mike- 2 Qs:

1)are you saying you'll fight him?

2) why not the day before/after irie's thing in LV?

mike28 10-24-2006 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10 K FIGHT YOOOOOOO

DISCUSS

[/ QUOTE ]

mike- 2 Qs:

[/ QUOTE ]

1. no i want to discuss build orders with him

2. eh that might work. idk if newt is gonna go though since a bunch of his family is in. if i'm there there's no problem

Spechel EDD 10-24-2006 09:46 PM

id come out and watch this but hov would probably pick a fight with me cause i called him names

futuredoc85 10-24-2006 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10 K FIGHT YOOOOOOO

DISCUSS

[/ QUOTE ]

mike- 2 Qs:

[/ QUOTE ]

1. no i want to discuss build orders with him

2. eh that might work. idk if newt is gonna go though since a bunch of his family is in. if i'm there there's no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt know if you were just saying someone should or that you wanted to. Cause i would as well.

futuredoc85 10-24-2006 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
id come out and watch this but hov would probably pick a fight with me cause i called him names

[/ QUOTE ]

0% chance of him picking a fight with anyone in person.

T-God 10-24-2006 09:47 PM

Video tape plz.

dtan05 10-24-2006 09:48 PM

but he's like 6'1 and 235 yo