Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Prima "Stealing Focus" Problem ~ Cash Reward (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=241695)

HiddenOuts 10-21-2006 10:39 AM

Prima \"Stealing Focus\" Problem ~ Cash Reward

Hi,
Does anyone know of a solution to get Prima to stop "stealing focus" when it's your turn to act? I have tried various programs (like TweakUI) and modifying the registry settings, etc.....to no avail. Does anyone know of ANY solution to disable this super annoying feature? If so please let me know! I will gladly pay you a (reasonable) reward for your trouble (open to negotiation). Please let me know...

aflaba 10-21-2006 11:19 AM

Re: Prima \"Stealing Focus\" Problem ~ Cash Reward

Please someone fix this. Fix and sell. ibuy

HiddenOuts 10-22-2006 08:52 PM

Cmon guys surely someone must be able to come up with a fix for this! Of course I realize it's probably not easy. Name your price and let's see what we can work out.

Peoples Elbow 10-22-2006 10:40 PM

Do some searching, I've seen a post in here in the last 2 weeks about a download you can get from microsoft.com where you can tweak your focus settings. $50 please.

2easy 10-23-2006 01:47 AM

tweak ui doesn't work.

aflaba 11-02-2006 12:39 PM

bump

Praetor 11-08-2006 09:04 PM

bump

tcorbin16 11-30-2006 02:37 AM

bump

DrGutshot 11-30-2006 03:09 AM

bump i pay monies for one of these!

-DrG

jukofyork 11-30-2006 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
Does anyone know of a solution to get Prima to stop "stealing focus" when it's your turn to act? I have tried various programs (like TweakUI) and modifying the registry settings, etc.....to no avail. Does anyone know of ANY solution to disable this super annoying feature? If so please let me know! I will gladly pay you a (reasonable) reward for your trouble (open to negotiation). Please let me know...

[/ QUOTE ]
It may be possible todo, but I've never played on Prima so will need some help. In a couple of days I see if I can write something that logs all the possible API calls that can be used to force a window to the foreground, and then some of you will have to run it and match which line in the log corresponds with the windows being forced to the front.

To start with I need:

a) An example of the string in the titlebar of a table.
b) The name of the process that runs.

Can't promise when I'll get time though.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]