Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Leinart deserves better... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=238252)

Semtex 10-17-2006 02:46 AM

Leinart deserves better...

Damn it all the more I watch Sportcenter the more pissed I am getting. I hope Rackers and that tackle who froze like Bambi in xenons both get savagely beaten in the lockers. Some shower gangrape might be necessary.

aeest400 10-17-2006 03:14 AM

Re: Leinart deserves better...

As a former offensive lineman I think it's fair to say that the missed block by the tackle may have been the worst play of a game with more than its fair share of goofs. There was no one lined up directly on tackle and only one guy in the same zip code to black. He completely ignored the DE and wandered around looking for someone to block--while the apparently invisible DE was already eating Leinart's lunch.

FUJItheFISH 10-17-2006 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn it all the more I watch Sportcenter the more pissed I am getting. I hope Rackers and that tackle who froze like Bambi in xenons both get savagely beaten in the lockers. Some shower gangrape might be necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

rackers could have been the hero, but edge james is to blame.

fuji

GBP04 10-17-2006 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

that said, I can see nearly every NFL running back fumbling there. He had essentially 5 guys surrounding him and Urlacher ripping the ball out (with all of this occuring as he was being tackled)

Semtex 10-17-2006 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know though. I posted this elsewhere, but he was being held up while Urlacher dug into his arms and ripped the ball out. I don't know anyone who holds on to that ball.

FUJItheFISH 10-17-2006 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know though. I posted this elsewhere, but he was being held up while Urlacher dug into his arms and ripped the ball out. I don't know anyone who holds on to that ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

reggie bush. oh but wait, he wouldve ran down 20 yards then lateraled to the nearest white guy! )(*@!#)$(*!@)#(*!@)(#*@!#

NLSoldier 10-17-2006 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

that said, I can see nearly every NFL running back fumbling there. He had essentially 5 guys surrounding him and Urlacher ripping the ball out (with all of this occuring as he was being tackled)

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i def dont think you can blame it on edge. the fact taht that was his first fumble in like a yr or w/e suggests to me that there was pretty much nothing he could do about it.

Semtex 10-17-2006 03:40 AM

Haha that happened ONCE (like Edge's recent fumbles)

Spellmen 10-17-2006 03:40 AM

I think the play should have been stopped and foward progress called since he was being held up, but there's nothing you can after the call is made

FUJItheFISH 10-17-2006 03:41 AM

i hadnt considered edge's history of non-fumbling.

fix the line
and all will be fine