Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Absolute Poker BUYS Ultimate Bet! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=235503)

CostaRicaBill 10-13-2006 02:12 PM

Absolute Poker BUYS Ultimate Bet!

Excapsa Software Inc. (AIM: XCP) notes the commentary in today’s UK press which refers to the sale of Excapsa’s assets and the source of the deferred revenue to be received in accordance with the sale.

On 12 October 2006, Excapsa announced the sale of all the Company’s assets consisting of its software, gaming network and related intellectual property to Blast Off Limited, a Maltese based, privately owned company for US$130 million.

The press commentary stated that the sale was a disposal of “its US-facing operations”. The sale is not a limited disposal of certain assets. Instead, the Company’s entire operating subsidiaries have been sold, and the Company no longer has an operating business.

The Company would also note that as part of the disposal, the deferred portion of the purchase price is not permitted to be paid from revenues derived from the United States. The Company finally notes that, prior to the sale, its royalties derived from customers from outside the United States were more than sufficient to pay the deferred instalments.

The Company is exiting the Internet gaming software licensing business in its entirety.

MakesCents 10-13-2006 02:15 PM

Re: Absolute Poker BUYS Ultimate Bet!

lol, wonder if my $1000 in bonus is still in tact and will be cleared at the pace of absolutes bonus... never played at absolute, im assuming its better than UB though cause pretty much anything is better than UBs clear rate right?

byronkincaid 10-13-2006 02:35 PM

Let's hope we get UB software and rakeback with AP reloads and VIP scheme.

Mr. Orange 10-13-2006 02:36 PM

source?

HSB 10-13-2006 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Life couldn't be that cool.

Tofu_boy 10-13-2006 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if they combine the traffic.
I'm sure I'll play much more there with Absolute bonus and RB. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tofu_boy 10-13-2006 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
source?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah!
I couldn't find this anywhere???

byronkincaid 10-13-2006 02:49 PM

bloomberg

celiboy 10-14-2006 08:32 PM

So Blast Off is Absolute's parent company or something? I thought ABS was based out of Costa Rica. There is no mention of ABS buying UB (excapa) in that article.

KSOT 10-14-2006 08:37 PM

If they kill UBs software I will be very upset.