Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   trouble cashing out from party poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=232873)

turtle82 10-10-2006 03:57 PM

trouble cashing out from party poker

Hi guys.. anyone else having trouble cashing out from prty poker? i cashed out last monday, about 8 days ago, and it was immediately approved and processed as usual.. but i havent gotten my money in the bank yet. I know they are probably busy right now, but it usually only takes 2-3 days to arrive in my bank.

ChexNFX 10-10-2006 04:02 PM

Re: trouble cashing out from party poker

Stop lying. Stop making people panic.

Bigwig 10-10-2006 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys.. anyone else having trouble cashing out from prty poker? i cashed out last monday, about 8 days ago, and it was immediately approved and processed as usual.. but i havent gotten my money in the bank yet. I know they are probably busy right now, but it usually only takes 2-3 days to arrive in my bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've cashed out in small increments twice over the past week and a half, and both have gone through. Just relax. Party isn't running off with your money. Probably just some unusual delay.

sui generis 10-10-2006 04:03 PM

nice reg date/post count.

Don't try to creat panic when there is none, unless you're willing to give more specifics like cash out method and what bank you're at, the amount of the cash out and maybe even a screenshot.

I cashed out about half of what I had in party and had no troubles.

turtle82 10-10-2006 04:03 PM

im not lying, and have no reason to. i cashed out of my party poker account last monday the 2nd, and out of my affiliate account on the 6th, both being approved instantly. and like i said, have yet to receive a cent in my bank account. i just want to know if it is taking this long for anyone else?

Double Down 10-10-2006 04:05 PM

DId you think to call them and ask them about it?

DING-DONG YO 10-10-2006 04:06 PM

I made a withdrawal via IGMpay last Tuesday and it just showed up today. Granted, much longer than normal, but it still processed.

Canard 10-10-2006 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just want to know if it is taking this long for anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

No just you. Party aren't going to run off with everyone's money, but they are applying the cashout doomswitch to selected users only. Enjoy!

turtle82 10-10-2006 04:06 PM

huh? whats a reg date/post count.
you guys are ridiculous
i have no reason to create panic, im just asking an honest question. i have no reason to take a screen shot, because i have nothing to prove. I cashed out using igm-pay to my bank (wamu), and it normally takes 3 days only to be in my checking account.

turtle82 10-10-2006 04:10 PM

thanks i hope i get mine soon.. i have bills to pay and was expecting the money in by now ;(