Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Wanting a girl to keep on cheating. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=232833)

jkamowitz 10-10-2006 02:53 PM

Wanting a girl to keep on cheating.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation. I'm semi-seeing a girl who has a boyfriend. But! this boyfriend lives in CO, I live in NY and she sees him once every two/three months. However, recently she's started talking about breaking up with him and being with me (which I promptly told her would not happen) Any suggestions on how to keep this girl and not date her?

JP OSU 10-10-2006 03:27 PM

Re: Wanting a girl to keep on cheating.

If she's not completely retarded, I can't see any argument that you could possibly make that she should keep the bf and keep [censored] you...

stealthcow 10-10-2006 07:48 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

"However, recently she's started talking about breaking up with him and being with me (which I promptly told her would not happen)"

can you expand on this part of your conversation?

ian

ps. where did the 2 *'s come from?

Suigin406 10-10-2006 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she's not completely retarded, I can't see any argument that you could possibly make that she should keep the bf and keep [censored] you...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is prolly true...she looks like wants to be in a relationship and u don't want to do this...i can't see how ur going to work this out...for the moment, i would delay this by telling her ur not sure if ur ready for a relationship. I know this sounds weak, but i think ur in a tough spot here...good luck...

Big Poppa Smurf 10-10-2006 07:58 PM

i suppose you could just string her along for another month or so, but that's eventually going to backfire hard

traz 10-10-2006 08:14 PM

Tell her you're not ready for a relationship...or that you're a poor sob

Shenlong 10-10-2006 09:33 PM

Go out with her for a month or two, and wait for her to cheat on you. Kick her to the curb for the moment, then have drunken sex whenever you see her at a party, no strings attached. If she brings up relationship stuff again, tell her you can't trust her, sorry, no deal.

Big Poppa Smurf 10-10-2006 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go out with her for a month or two, and wait for her to cheat on you. Kick her to the curb for the moment, then have drunken sex whenever you see her at a party, no strings attached. If she brings up relationship stuff again, tell her you can't trust her, sorry, no deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha shenlong is the master of this, i knew he'd come through

illusionS 10-11-2006 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha shenlong is the master of this, i knew he'd come through

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definetly the best play. You might not even have to wait for her to cheat on you. After a month you could just say that a good friend told you she cheated on you, and that you obviously have good reason to believe such a thing could happen.

Fedfan691 10-11-2006 01:28 AM

Way better strategy is to go out with her for a little while, then, when you're ready, get super drunk with her, have sex, then wait till she falls asleep. Then take a [censored] on the bed, leave a note that says "you are absolutly disgusting, I can't believe you [censored] in your sleep." She'll be too embarassed to ever talk to you again, and you'll be home free.

Edited to add that I don't actually recommend this if you want to keep having sex with her, because having sex with someone who poops in their sleep is just plain weird.