Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How in depth when talking to friends about hook ups? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=210730)

The Colossus 09-12-2006 09:08 PM

How in depth when talking to friends about hook ups?

How in depth do you discuss sex/hook-up/relationship issues with your closest friends?

The reason I ask, I have hooked up with 2 rather conservative girls (friends of friends of friends) over the summer, and I haven't told my friends anything about what happened, and yet they seem to know what happened down to the last detail.

I don't have a problem really discussing relationship advice, but I'm not usually one to "kiss and tell" with my closest friends. Standard or no?

guids 09-12-2006 09:09 PM

Re: How in depth when talking to friends about hook ups?

I dont say nothing to nobody, if they ask what happened I say its none of their business. If the girl wants to blurt everything, its up to her.

punkass 09-12-2006 09:13 PM

in my circle of friends:

guys don't say much about their hookups, other than they hooked up. There isn't much detail.

girls tell everything.

SBR 09-12-2006 09:24 PM

I discuss everything with guys, with girls I normally only provide as much detail as requested.

Not talking about it at all with your closest friends is a little weird.

HeyYou 09-12-2006 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont say nothing to nobody, if they ask what happened I tell them to go suck a lemon.

[/ QUOTE ] FYP courtesy of Johnny Tight-Lips.

DCopper04 09-12-2006 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I discuss everything with guys, with girls I normally only provide as much detail as requested.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you hook up with both guys and girls? Nice.

wet work 09-12-2006 09:52 PM

Not much detail really, unless something extra-freaky or out of the ordinary occurred.

talentdeficit 09-12-2006 10:02 PM

i don't even mention my hook ups to my male friends. i don't need to impress them. i go into as much detail as my female friends want, mostly because i think this increases the chances i sleep with them/their friends in the future.

siccjay 09-12-2006 10:15 PM

I used to NEVER tell my friends ANYTHING about my sex life. I have no idea why I was like that. I just never kiss and told. They had to think I never got laid.

I talk a lot more now than I did like 2 or 3 years ago. I tell all when I am drunk.

GooseHinson 09-12-2006 10:15 PM

I don't have to tell my closest friends anything, they get to watch from my closet with the video camera.