Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Vegas trip report highlights (x-post from B&M) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=203956)

IronDragon1 09-04-2006 03:47 PM

Vegas trip report highlights (x-post from B&M)

Please read the whole thing when the masterpiece is unfurled but to those with the intellectual capacity of a stagecoach handler I present the following:

Came to Vegas with $9200 in cash and some 2000 in reserves
I am in debt as of this moment.

Spent 1K/hr on strippers last night. Had a blast.

Took one of said strippers shopping and to dinner today and spent 2200 on her-which I would do again in a heartbeat. Came back and spent another $1500 tonight and got by nipples licked and learned how to give-very poor and awkward-lap dances. (just kind of happend-don't ask me how).

Did not play one hand of poker-have not since late June.

Did pushups in the high limit section of the Palms high limit lounge and yelled "BUSTO" at the top of my lungs when I went broke.

Had long and reassuring conversation with parents.

Met Dominic who's a solid dude.

For more tales of debauchery read my trip report-coming soon.

PS-For the haters: Whatever-yes I did a lot things which many here (and of course I myself in my stronger moments) consider really dumb but for the first time in my life I actually, genuinely enjoyed myself. So take that you nitty bastards.

IronDragon1 09-04-2006 07:20 PM

BUMP (what the hell?)

Brag-Have strippers' cell phone number

Beat-She has not returned my calls since last night

Variance-Lost digital camera @ strip club.

Is that what you people want?

EDIT: Stripper returned my call-I'm thinking marriage is in the cards. That or the poor house.

billyjex 09-04-2006 07:23 PM

Re: Vegas trip report highlights (x-post from B&M)

meanwhile that stripper is [censored] some dude tonight who has never spent a dime on her

candyman718 09-04-2006 07:25 PM

Re: BUMP (what the hell?)

If you spent all that money and only got your nipples licked then that, my friend, is a huge beat.

allaboutmyfetti 09-04-2006 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meanwhile that stripper is [censored] some dude tonight who has spent 10 grand on her

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP ... unless you've come across different strippers than me

NLfool 09-04-2006 07:33 PM

for that kind of money I hope you put it in every orifice. Oh and you've watched Pretty Woman 1 too many times. You got F'ed in the a$$ when it should've been the other way around.

IronDragon1 09-04-2006 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for that kind of money I hope you put it in every orifice. Oh and you've watched Pretty Woman 1 too many times. You got F'ed in the a$$ when it should've been the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

They made a sequel?

EDIT: See location + fe of me

shmoosh 09-04-2006 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meanwhile that stripper is [censored] some dude tonight who has never spent a dime on her

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, not a chance in hell

allaboutmyfetti 09-04-2006 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ok 10k is an exaggeration, just saying that the chance that said stripper is bonin' some dood that hasn't spend a dime on her is pretty slim.

nath 09-04-2006 08:49 PM

i wasn't going to open this thread until i saw who it was by. and then i only did it to look at your avatar.
i read your story anyway and i'm very sorry. i got more for less from my strippers in vegas.