Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Stars Bonuses soon to have expiry date? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=183506)

AwesomeAli 08-10-2006 04:05 PM

Stars Bonuses soon to have expiry date?

I have just done the latest update for Poker Stars and when you go into Cashier and then check your bonus status, there is something new...

The words "Expiration Date" now appear in the bonus window. Looks like they are going to start making us clear our bonuses quicker than we want.

Ali

HSB 08-10-2006 04:09 PM

Re: Stars Bonuses soon to have expiry date?

That #@!$%#@$ blows

sharp63 08-10-2006 04:23 PM

Didn't they double the clearing rate as well?

If Stars ever offered anything close to how great Party's bonuses are I'd leave Party without hesitation. I guess all their donkament players don't care about bonii.

cgwahl 08-10-2006 04:29 PM

Well there goes two years of bonuses I had waiting for me until I get high enough to where they clear at an ok rate (they clear not so good at 50c/1)...dang.

AwesomeAli 08-10-2006 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well there goes two years of bonuses I had waiting for me until I get high enough to where they clear at an ok rate (they clear not so good at 50c/1)...dang.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 2 still to clear and the expiration date is showing as "none" so i guess it's only on new bonues - you will be able to clear your backlogged ones in your own time by the looks of it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ali

KSOT 08-10-2006 04:33 PM

This is terrible news. Stars bonuses cleared SLOW AS HELL at 5x. Now they're trying to pass them off at 10x AND give them expiration dates?

**** that!

[ QUOTE ]
I have 2 still to clear and the expiration date is showing as "none" so i guess it's only on new bonues - you will be able to clear your backlogged ones in your own time by the looks of it

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem with that is you won't be able to complete new bonuses since they'll expire long before you ever finish your previous ones. Anyone who plans on clearing future Stars bonuses better grind away their backlog ASAP.

cgwahl 08-10-2006 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 2 still to clear and the expiration date is showing as "none" so i guess it's only on new bonues - you will be able to clear your backlogged ones in your own time by the looks of it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ali

[/ QUOTE ]

Still means I won't be able to get the new ones, but better than nothing.

Wonder why they started doing this. And wonder how long they will give people to clear them.

grouchie 08-10-2006 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Wonder why they started doing this. And wonder how long they will give people to clear them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess that they want bonus's to increase the activity of an account, not just deposit, wait 48 hours, cash out that alot of people do because they can't clear the bonus.

cgwahl 08-10-2006 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess that they want bonus's to increase the activity of an account, not just deposit, wait 48 hours, cash out that alot of people do because they can't clear the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, realized that after I posted. I'm sure they can solve that a better way though.

HRFats 08-10-2006 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, realized that after I posted. I'm sure they can solve that a better way though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The better way to solve is ease up on the clearing requirements!