Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   July 24 Hand Swap Signups (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=168701)

Happydaz 07-23-2006 01:53 PM

July 24 Hand Swap Signups

Want to swap hand histories with a fellow 2+2er and get great feedback? Want to have your ideas challenged and defend why you think the right play is correct? Join the SSSH reviews.

The next review begins Monday evening. If you've participated before, then great, I'll happily pair you up with a partner of similar experience/expertise/quality of review. If you haven't, you need to conduct an inagural review first to make sure you're with the program.

So, if you've done a review before, e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com with your 2+2 name and the limit you play at in the subject line. Don't bother writing anything in the e-mail. If you have never done a review before, send an e-mail to SSSHreviews@gmail.com with the limit you play at and 2+2 name. Be patient, as it may take a few days to send a sample review for you to complete.

Lots of you are already signed up permanently in the hand swap. Here's the list of those permanently on the list. If you're not here, you're not on the permanent list (you can always e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com to be included.)

Pog0
BigBadBabar
Disconnected
guruman
Jskills
mvoss
PeterHarris
captain_swing
The Legend
shooternewt
your face
DING-DONG YO
Necromancer
cconnard
Genesis
poker_n00b
____
2+2 Junkie
mack848
Gtrunner57
brettbrettr
Big Poppa Smurf
Munga30
PilotMatt
Grease
Cassette
GMMigge
Bonesy

The following people are signed up for Monday's session (But not on the permanent list)

Sura
cdxx
Dragecq
Wes ManTooth
meep_42.

Signups end at 9 p.m. PST Monday.

Peter Harris 07-23-2006 02:05 PM

Re: July 24 Hand Swap Signups

just wanted to say thanks again to Happydaz for making this happen. It rocks.

brettbrettr 07-23-2006 08:01 PM

This guy flaked.

cconnard

Happydaz 07-24-2006 01:19 PM

:-) Bump

Happydaz 07-24-2006 06:54 PM

bump

Dazarath 07-24-2006 07:40 PM

Quick question: Are we allowed to request certain styles of players to swap with? I mean, two 30/20s reviewing each other's hands is going to be a lot different than a 30/20 and a 21/14.

Peter Harris 07-24-2006 08:12 PM

Daz doesn't know our stats. And we aren't numbers, we are free men/women [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hobbs. 07-24-2006 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: Are we allowed to request certain styles of players to swap with? I mean, two 30/20s reviewing each other's hands is going to be a lot different than a 30/20 and a 21/14.

[/ QUOTE ]
Daz, I'm playing 6max again and run a 31/23. Do you want to swap hands for this week?

Low Limit Loser 07-24-2006 09:52 PM

I'd like in. On a 200 BB downswing tho' so my advice may be tilty.

LLL

Help!

Happydaz 07-24-2006 10:51 PM

A few quick comments:

As Peter so aptly put it, I do not know your stats. Nor do I care. If you want to be paired up with a lag/tag, do what Dazarath did: Post in one of my signup threads and encourage a similar player to PM you.

As for me, I will happily pair up all users who pass the initial newbie test and are capable of following simple directions (Hint: I tell you to e-mail me to sign up. If you think that signing up in the thread or PM'ing me will suffice, well, let's just say I have no confidence in your ability to interpret simple instructions and therefore you probably should be working on reading comprehension skills, not swapping poker hands with 2+2ers.)

I'll give people a few more hours to respond and sign up. Pairings should be up before bedtime tonight.