Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Ed Miller quits the 2+2 forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=154650)

johnnycakes 07-05-2006 04:00 PM

Ed Miller quits the 2+2 forums

Thought this would get a lot more notice here, than just in About the Forums.

LINKY

Also, see this thread from the "About the Forums" forum for reference.

Prodigy54321 07-05-2006 04:04 PM

Re: Ed Miller quits the 2+2 forums

that's a shame

La Brujita 07-05-2006 04:22 PM

i don't want to get into the whole mess but this is just instance of the best posters being driven away. Ed brought a ton to these forums and will be missed.

adanthar 07-05-2006 04:31 PM

You know, honestly, OOT is great and all but I have no idea why it's on a poker site or what it has to do with selling poker books.

Furthermore, I don't know what it has to do with improving my poker game, either.

If there's some kind of "community vs. poker" thing going on for some reason, screw OOT, I'd rather keep the poker.

heater 07-05-2006 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, honestly, OOT is great and all but I have no idea why it's on a poker site or what it has to do with selling poker books.

Furthermore, I don't know what it has to do with improving my poker game, either.

If there's some kind of "community vs. poker" thing going on for some reason, screw OOT, I'd rather keep the poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if OOT and other off-topic forums didn't exist, thw strategy forums would become cluttered with all sorts of off-topic nonsense.

johnnycakes 07-05-2006 04:36 PM

Why was this moved from NVG to here while the thread about Cola's name change stays in NVG?

It is gossip about a poker author and his relationship with his publisher's forums. How does that not qualify for NVG?

La Brujita 07-05-2006 04:39 PM

totally agree. silly to move this thread.

Gunny Highway 07-05-2006 04:42 PM

post deleted

Dids 07-05-2006 04:45 PM

FWIW- this is exactly where this thread goes. To make you happy- I just moved the Cola thread as well.

I think it would be fair to assume from reading Microbob's posts and any of these "dancing on Elaine's grave" type posts are out of line.

Evan 07-05-2006 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW- this is exactly where this thread goes. To make you happy- I just moved the Cola thread as well.

I think it would be fair to assume from reading Microbob's posts and any of these "dancing on Elaine's grave" type posts are out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dids, this is definitely news and gossip.

Mods be goin' crazy today.