Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Last person to respond to this post (1 hour w/o posts) wins $50! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=138342)

TT_fold 06-14-2006 02:37 PM

Last person to respond to this post (1 hour w/o posts) wins $50!

The last post (defined as posting without a single reply in the 60 mintues that follow) earns the poster a $50 prize! I can transfer via Party, Stars, whatever.

I'm only paying out one $50 prize, and if there is no winner within 30 days then this contest is null and void.

Same rules as veganmav posted (typos and all):

If mods get invovled this proposition is Null.
If this thread is locked, the proposition is Null.
If anything else happens that is deemeed to be cheating, or not in the spirit of this game, this propositoin is Null.

bdams19 06-14-2006 02:39 PM

Re: Last person to respond to this post (1 hour w/o posts) wins $50!

If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

Toe-Knee 06-14-2006 02:40 PM

2nd

MD2020 06-14-2006 02:41 PM

tl;dr

societymax 06-14-2006 02:41 PM

One of these threads was probably more than enough.

HSB 06-14-2006 02:41 PM

I just saw this thread on another board...it was locked already. Can't this one be?

idrinkcoors 06-14-2006 02:52 PM

Hey guys, my real name is Steve and although I don't have the official title below my name, I am the Information Technology guy for 2+2. Sorry, but we are going to be doing some maintenance on the site, and will shut down for an hour. Please check back then.

Thank you for your patience.

GBP04 06-14-2006 02:53 PM

k

Greenfield 06-14-2006 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol where did you get this from?

private joker 06-14-2006 02:59 PM

It sounds like a Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey, doesn't it?