Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Chicago's Weiner Circle Chocolate Milkshake (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=135927)

Larry David 06-11-2006 06:47 PM

Chicago\'s Weiner Circle Chocolate Milkshake

Last night I was getting trashed in Chicago with some friends at some bars and we go to this place I have never been to before in the middle of the night. Weiner Circle was packed so I was really pumped and expecting good food. When we get walk there I find everyone else is trashed also and screaming which was fun. I run into two high school friends there who come up to me and tell me to get a hot dog and a chocolate milkshake.

While waiting in line everyone is yelling and swearing their orders to the very large black women behind the booth. This was hilarious ("bitc h, give me a hot dog now"). When it is my turn I ask for a dog and a chocolate milkshake and the person behind me starts screaming and puts a $20 bill in the tip jar and screams "Wooo, chocolate milkshake." The whole place erupts and this 300 lb black chick flashes everyone.

piiop 06-11-2006 06:50 PM

Re: Chicago\'s Weiner Circle Chocolate Milkshake

Awesome. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Wools 06-11-2006 06:52 PM

Beat or Brag?

tom10167 06-11-2006 06:55 PM

Is this a place that Dave Attell or whoever did that show on Comedy Central went to one time? I remember something just like that.

A Ninja 06-11-2006 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Beat or Brag?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat

Larry David 06-11-2006 07:01 PM

For me it was a beat, but I guess it is open to opinion. And this was the first time I heard of it.

MINETZ 06-11-2006 09:32 PM

I'm from chicago and this is one of my favorite late night places to eat. Everyone is crunked and the black people make fun of everyone. Aparently it was mentioned recently in the movie breaking up(my girlfriend informed me of this).One of the best things is that it is owned by a small jewish man. I have 3 good stories from this place.

- One night im sitting on the outside booths, the place is completely packed, everyone crunked as usual. There is a blakc guy that arrived on a motor cycle who is getting in some heated conversation with the black lady at the counter. He screams [censored] you bitch so loud everyone is looking at him, he reaches into his inside coat pocket, as to be grabbing a gun, everyone is about to run and he just bursts out laughing.

-2 night ago, im sober just looking for some good cheese fries. Its not very packed, everyone is crunked, the black people are yelling at all the yuppies who just got out of the bars. One guy is talking [censored] to her and finally says "ill see you in church on sunday", she says " well u better get a bigger shirt because if you try to clap your shirt will split in half."

-About a year ago, im there with my cheapest friend. We already got our food, he decides he wants some cheese on the side. Goes to ask how much it is, she says a dollar u [censored] jew. He pays with a 20 and she takes the dollar along with another dollars without asking and puts it in the tip jar, hes kind of a shy kid and was really intimidated by this giant black person calling him a [censored] jew.

Sponger. 06-11-2006 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a place that Dave Attell or whoever did that show on Comedy Central went to one time? I remember something just like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing I thought of when I read the OP, but thought it was in Philly at a cheese steak place.

solids 06-11-2006 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing I thought of when I read the OP, but thought it was in Philly at a cheese steak place.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it was in philly. at pat's cheesesteaks. [censored] geno's.

OP- i love posts like this. keep them coming.

--solids

chicagoY 06-11-2006 09:47 PM

ah, weiners circle. Almost makes makes me miss Lincoln Park.