Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Got an Email of this girl I really liked what's my play? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=129707)

nomadtla 06-03-2006 09:56 PM

Got an Email of this girl I really liked what\'s my play?

My brother lives about 6 hours away. The last time I went to visit him we were out at a bar getting wasted cause he had just gotten fired. A female freind/co-worker of his came in to hang out with him and all his other co-workers that were there. I really enjoyed hanging out with her that night and the next at the same bar. We are both baseball fans and both hate the Yankees (I'm for Boston myself she's for the Mets). The first thing that caught my eye when she came in was her "Yankees Suck" shirt. Now I don't want to degrade this into a B vs NY thing as I really don't care how you feel. I just brought it up to show that we made a bit of a connection, but I am a pussy and didn't get her number or Email myself. But I really liked her.

This all went down about a month ago, but my brother just got around to finding out her Email address for me, and says she said to drop her a line.

So what's my play?

Reef 06-03-2006 10:00 PM

Re: Got an Email of this girl I really liked what\'s my play?

DROP HER A FKIN LINE

By-Tor 06-03-2006 10:01 PM

Put on a robe and wizard hat.

nomadtla 06-03-2006 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DROP HER A FKIN LINE

[/ QUOTE ]

Opener's, content. The two nights we didn't discuss much but baseball, drinking, and felatio. As I said I'm bad at such things.

BWebb 06-03-2006 10:02 PM

Is Diebitter still doing his troll post thing? If so......diebitter?

one_eye_mike 06-03-2006 10:03 PM

Is it even worth the effort for someone that lives six hours away?

Andrew Karpinski 06-03-2006 10:03 PM

Think about writing her an e-mail, pussy out and spend the next fifteen years of your life masturbating the the pictures of her you take with a telephoto lense until you settle down into a loveless marriage with an unattractive moderately wealthy women where you get laid once every two weeks.

nomadtla 06-03-2006 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it even worth the effort for someone that lives six hours away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not looking for a relationship but wouldn't mind having a hook-up when I'm down visiting my bro

XXXNoahXXX 06-03-2006 10:07 PM

By-Tor,,

you should just keep your response to the guys "how to be become a bartender" thread ready for copy and paste and just be the second response to everything.

"drop her a fkin line"

"WTF? Yes, again...life really is this simple people. "

Reef 06-03-2006 10:10 PM

Hey xxxx

My brother gave me your email so I thought I'd use it. How have you been lately? I've been busy blah blah blah. I had a really good time hanging out with you when we went out blah blah blah. I'll be in town again on xxxxx and was wondering if you wanted to go to xxxxx for a drink. My number is xxxxx.

~xxxxx

I ACCEPT TRANSFERS VIA POKERSTARS