Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I need to come in contact with a PokerRoom manager (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=124341)

blopp 05-28-2006 07:00 AM

I need to come in contact with a PokerRoom manager

Their live support persons have no clue about poker. And they dont give me contact info for someone that have a clue...

So if anyone have an email address for someone that work there, and isnt completely retarded, please PM me.

To be more precise, the person who works with promos or tourneys there would be ultra nice.

Thanks

B

WhatDoesCallMean 05-28-2006 09:19 AM

Re: I need to come in contact with a PokerRoom manager

theres no contact info here but it may show that the whole of the Poker Room CS dont give a flying [censored] bout the players

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=1#Post5897415

Blowup Doll 05-28-2006 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To be more precise, the person who works with promos or tourneys there would be ultra nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good luck with that. PR lost a WSOP satellite ticket that i had earned and never responded to my emails about it. It's been a week now.

DCWGaming 05-28-2006 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good luck with that. PR lost a WSOP satellite ticket that i had earned and never responded to my emails about it. It's been a week now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] man, that blows

id be pretty outraged. you keeping a thread with updates?

*edit* didnt notice that it was a satellite ticket, at first I was thinking event ticket. Still blows, but not important enough to be its own thread...sorry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

solucky 05-28-2006 05:04 PM

A friend cant withdraw his money for 5 weeks.......they are more than slow

Blowup Doll 05-28-2006 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] man, that blows

id be pretty outraged. you keeping a thread with updates?

*edit* didnt notice that it was a satellite ticket, at first I was thinking event ticket. Still blows, but not important enough to be its own thread...sorry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, if it were the real event ticket, i'd be posting about it night and day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Still, they suck and i'll probably never see that ticket.

blopp 06-09-2006 04:32 AM

Was it from the aces of aces leaderboard?

Big Bend 06-09-2006 09:19 AM

I've sent 3 emails to support@pokerroom.com in the last few days, none have been responded to.

PR blows big chunks of doodoo!

blopp 06-09-2006 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've sent 3 emails to support@pokerroom.com in the last few days, none have been responded to.

PR blows big chunks of doodoo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem. I cant open live chat either....

- B

AaronL 06-09-2006 05:42 PM

Pokerroom was the first site that I played in 2002 and while game selection and such has gone up the quality of the support and stability of the network has greatly suffered... Anyhow, when dealing with poor quality support by email I found that it usually better to call them when that option is available... 1-888-MY-POKER for US customers...