Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Forum Reorganization (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374949)

Teh1337zor 04-11-2007 03:43 PM

Re: Forum Reorganization

change back plzz

MicroBob 04-11-2007 03:48 PM

I'm guessing that any germans who come on here can recognize the english words for 'German Poker Forum' but I still think it's kind of odd that they wouldn't list this on the green side-bar IN German.

stabn 04-11-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cabn,

OOT hasn't been on the end since the sponsored forums were put there.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a lot closer to the end than it is now. Also i just read oot/el d / video games / atf which were fairly close to eachother. Now i have that long long scroll to the top for atf. rigged, imo.

iruleyouhard2 04-11-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the things from the upgrade most people seemed to like was the reorganization of the forums, everyone as in WE

[/ QUOTE ]

Was there a big outcry for the forums to be re-orginazied? I think most people were like me and were totaly happy that it went back to normal.

P.S. Dont get mad at people for complaining, it just means we enjoy your site and we care about it.

At least they didnt delete BBV4Life like they did my fav forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
I miss MM&B [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ... but I can't figure out if I miss it or majesty more... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

TheMetetron 04-11-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing that any germans who come on here can recognize the english words for 'German Poker Forum' but I still think it's kind of odd that they wouldn't list this on the green side-bar IN German.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seems odd to me too. Also remove the word "The" so it doesn't wrap to two lines.

pvn 04-11-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seems odd to me too. Also remove the word "The" so it doesn't wrap to two lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

And "forum".

rubbrband 04-11-2007 04:12 PM

Really don't like that bbv4l was moved, but if it must can the communities be higher on the sidebar? They do get the most traffic.

MicroBob 04-11-2007 04:14 PM

no. we need this addition for every forum on the green-sidebar.

"The Internet Forum"
"The Other Other Topics Forum"

MicroBob 04-11-2007 04:16 PM

also - the greenside bar like for TwoplusTwo Internet Magazine takes you the Magazine-forum.
But I don't see a green sidebar link to the actual magazine anymore.

pvn 04-11-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no. we need this addition for every forum on the green-sidebar.

"The Internet Forum"
"The Other Other Topics Forum"

[/ QUOTE ]

"The About The Forums Forum"