Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   SnG table selection software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552157)

Bedz 11-22-2007 10:49 AM

SnG table selection software

Belive I asked this before, but never got any good answears. Are there any good programs for doing this out on the internet?

Daleroxxu 11-22-2007 11:15 AM

Re: SnG table selection software

Quetzo had mentioned he had good ideas for making a table selection script but that it was something he probably wouldnt share.

Bedz 11-22-2007 12:18 PM

No more good tips??

Tappy Tibbons 11-22-2007 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Belive I asked this before, but never got any good answears. Are there any good programs for doing this out on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

On FTP, you can use a combination of Full Tilt Shortcuts (FTS)and Sharkscope. Sharkscope a bunch of tables and make note of the winning regulars, then add them to the sharklist on FTS. Use the automatic SNG opener in FTS and configure it so that it waits until 7 or so people are registered, and then checks to see that no more than 2 sharks (or whatever # you choose) are registered.

If that's too much work, you're going to have to resort to bribing Quetzo.

mattiesmat 11-22-2007 03:13 PM

379 views. I guess there's an opportunity to make some $$ by making software for table selection. (I can't)

fcs_82 11-22-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On FTP, you can use a combination of Full Tilt Shortcuts (FTS)and Sharkscope. Sharkscope a bunch of tables and make note of the winning regulars, then add them to the sharklist on FTS. Use the automatic SNG opener in FTS and configure it so that it waits until 7 or so people are registered, and then checks to see that no more than 2 sharks (or whatever # you choose) are registered.

If that's too much work, you're going to have to resort to bribing Quetzo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there something similar for PokerStars?

ZanDa 11-22-2007 06:10 PM

Opening sharkscope and then entering all table Id's of a certain BI amount instead of playing a session is also a good way of future table selection.

Make notes on the players you want to avoid and of those you want to play.

drzen 11-22-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
379 views. I guess there's an opportunity to make some $$ by making software for table selection. (I can't)

[/ QUOTE ]

mat, if you made a program that checked SS for sharks, then reg'd you for relatively fishy tourneys on Stars, you would coin it in.

If it also made coffee and gave bjs, I'd marry it.