Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   what the hell (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532979)

PokerHatesMe 10-28-2007 04:34 AM

what the hell

OK so im watching the HORSE final table from 2006 which they just show NL holdem... why the hell was It NL Holdem it should be Limit... NL would ruin the structure of the tourney leaves players with odd amounts for betting at the other limit games... I'm confused

gregorio 10-28-2007 05:03 AM

Re: what the hell

I assume it was because ESPN was upset that there wasn't enough NL holdem on tv, and would only broadcast HORSE final table if they made it NL.

T_Nasty 10-28-2007 09:47 AM

The entire final table is nothing but NLHE. It was the same way last year. ESPN messed up the tournament to appease the public. I'm surprised the players never put up a fuss about it.

JDesab 10-28-2007 09:49 AM

06 was the first year for the 50k HORSE event.

MasterShakeJr 10-28-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The entire final table is nothing but NLHE. It was the same way last year. ESPN messed up the tournament to appease the public. I'm surprised the players never put up a fuss about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This year's FT was HORSE, not NL hold 'em. '06 was NL. I'm pretty sure it was changed mainly because the players put up a fuss.

inyourface 10-28-2007 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This year's FT was HORSE, not NL hold 'em. '06 was NL. I'm pretty sure it was changed mainly because the players put up a fuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

as I'd expect any player who made it to the FT by playing HORSE to do

jjshabado 10-28-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as I'd expect any player who made it to the FT by playing HORSE to do

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] players always complaining. Its not like they're paying to play...

scpi10 10-28-2007 11:40 PM

the '06 table being all NL was stupid I'm glad they switched it

Photoc 10-29-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you watched it this year. There wasn't one hand of NL holdem played at this event.

sneaks619 10-29-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the '06 table being all NL was stupid I'm glad they switched it

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, even if it was just NL, it was still a pretty good table to watch, probabally the best to watch NL table ever