Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ***Official Fantasy Football Sit 'Em/Start 'Em Thread - November** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536869)

RiverFenix 11-10-2007 01:49 PM

Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

I'm not going to dick around w/ Travis Henry this week and need to pick a second back. I don't need a big game out of either as I should win this week but they need to put up an equiv of a TD + 25 yards. League is PPR.

RiverFenix 11-10-2007 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, well I was in the not close Holt camp

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee Evans is a top 5 WR this week for sure I dunno why they're so many polls where people are asking if they should start him.

rafiki 11-10-2007 04:24 PM

Hey whats up with Alexandre ? I noticed all these people adding Morris, should I get him on waivers ?

SuperUberBob 11-10-2007 06:25 PM

Normally, this is a no-brainer. But we have a good QB against the best defense in the NFL and a so-so QB against the worst defense in the NFL.

Are the matchups enough to start Losman over Anderson?

legend42 11-10-2007 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, well I was in the not close Holt camp

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason I leaned towards Holt is that those AFC East divisional matchups often tend to be ugly low-scoring games. Whereas STL/NO figures to be a shootout, and Bulger is almost all the way back.

(Though looking over some recent AFC East score logs, this isn't the case nearly as much as I thought. Maybe Evans, but both unless you have some other serious WR studs.)

brettbrettr 11-10-2007 06:59 PM

Spellmen 11-10-2007 07:10 PM

My definite starter is Housh, so he doesn't touch the bench. I'm probably still going with Holt regardless of other opinions. I don't think there will be a big difference between the two, but NO has a terrible pass defense and a good run defense, so with Jackson still banged up Bulger figures to do most of the work. In addition, Miami has a TERRRRRRIBLE run defense and a not as terrible bad defense, so I figure Buf's attack to be much more balanced. Finally, Holt has put up a little over 10/game despite just about every factor being stacked against him, so I expect his production to get closer to elite levels now that Bulger is starting to get healthy

MacGuyV 11-10-2007 07:23 PM

I would play Holt too. He's Tory freaking Holt. I swear everyone was benching Evans for Ike Hilliard 2 weeks ago (because it's not like Evans has ever overcome a slow start & bad QB play before)...
Standard overeactionaments I guess.

skiier04 11-11-2007 01:48 PM

Kitna or Hasselbeck??

I initially had Kitna but having second thoughts now.... starting to think Hasselbeck might be a better bet.

Needle77 11-11-2007 02:27 PM

skiier,

I'm on Kitna today as well over Hasselbeck. I think SF has a better front 4 than ARI and that is what made my decision.