Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Thebram 04-04-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
none of my people i want to lynch are up.

xoom is better then boiler.

[/ QUOTE ]

and who be they?

BluffBlank 04-04-2007 05:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
none of my people i want to lynch are up.

xoom is better then boiler.

[/ QUOTE ]

and who be they?

[/ QUOTE ]

i made the post early in the day.

i think it was mark, traz, fcbl, and books (added a few posts later)

KyrosMother 04-04-2007 06:29 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Xoom today
Mark tomorrow
Third wolf is a sleeper - Traz, FCBL, Books, Boiler, FMX....


I reread the last few days. I forgot about Mark's reaction to my comment yesterday that given his comment, he had just made himself a good candidate for the apprentice peek. His reply was "This is true, but I think there are other much better peeks."

As a villager, I am thrilled that the seer might peek me.
As a wolf.....this is probably exactly what I say.

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 06:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Sry all, back now. Counts, PMs, and other nonsense will be happening asap

GetThere1Time 04-04-2007 07:07 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
********GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS********


p 206.

You gather your things and get moving. The group trudges up the icy path, snow blowing in their face. Ice is falling from the from the rock walls surrounding you. The snow and sleet carpets you as it comes at you almost horizonally. All you see is white but you decide to push on.

<u>GROUP DAY EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red"> Your group is Snow Blind. Roles will not be revealed upon lynch or night kill

Boiler_bd 04-04-2007 07:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
back to xoom

xoom 04-04-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Anyone here? Or should I just say good night and good luck?

Boiler_bd 04-04-2007 07:49 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here? Or should I just say good night and good luck?

[/ QUOTE ]

sup

xoom 04-04-2007 07:55 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
back to xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not helping [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Boiler_bd 04-04-2007 07:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
back to xoom

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not helping [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all ears, if you have something to say.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.