Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479081)

BowToYourSensei 08-16-2007 01:27 PM

BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel)

since adanthar dropped the ball, i decided to pick up where he left off.

same rules as the first thread, send all confessions to lol_confessionments@yahoo.com

no names or e-mail addresses will be revealed under penalty of my instant perma-ban from 2+2.

enjoy

Dids 08-16-2007 01:28 PM

Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions (The Sequel)

I CONFESS I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE JIMMY.

BowToYourSensei 08-16-2007 01:31 PM

that's not very anonymous

Dan87 08-16-2007 01:39 PM

I'm the one who dropped the urinal deuce, the mystery is solved.

Bdidd 08-16-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Urinal deuces are soooooooo j.v.

I'm sooo much a bigger fan of the upper decker.

Dan87 08-16-2007 01:47 PM

This is Mr. Venezuela, school janitor, M'Kay. He's the person who has to clean up when some trickster drops a dook in the wrong toilet. Mr. Venezuela makes six bucks an hour at best, M'kay. He's got three kids at home, he's got a car that barely works, he's gotta clean up puke with saw dust, M'Kay. Then he walks into the boys' room and sees a big meaty chud staring him in the face. So when you crapped in that urinal, M'Kay, you might has well have just dropped your pants and laid a turd right on Mr. Venezuela's head.

STALLOWN3D 08-16-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Urinal deuces are soooooooo j.v.

I'm sooo much a bigger fan of the upper decker.

[/ QUOTE ]

The what? No pics please, a description will do just fine.

BKiCe 08-16-2007 02:02 PM

thank god. let us gogogog

BowToYourSensei 08-16-2007 02:03 PM

American Psycho ftw?

[ QUOTE ]
I may be a dormant psychopath.

A few years ago, there was a girl I worked with and whenever I saw her I thought driving a screwdriver into her forehead would be a work of art. I often find humans to be quite disgusting. In high school when I got drunk and talked to people, I just saw them as apes and I would start to laugh. I also tend to laugh at inappropriate things all the time, like the Minneapolis bridge collapse. Some one was crying on the TV and I laughed for two or three minutes. I had to tell my girlfriend that I was laughing at a YouTube and was afraid I would have to click a rickroll or something fast if she wanted to see. I feel more empathy for animals than I do humans. When I see a stranded dog, I can't sleep. When I see a bum, I want to kick him in the face.

One time it was a cold rainy day and a bum was standing outside Dunkin Donuts and begging for food. I went and got two Boston Cremes, and then smashed them on the side walk in front of the bum. People started watching me so I left and went to work, that really sucked. It was the bad thing I have ever done, but I did feel very alive for the next two weeks.

I can't relate to people at all. I live with a woman who loves me, but I can't relate to her at all. The other day she was crying because her brother is getting sent to Iraq and I was angry because I knew I was going to lose time having to comfor her.

I think the worst has passed though, as I do feel empathy for people who get screwed by the system, and I get really pissed at the government and corporations for ruining so many lives. Maybe I am coming out what I was in, and maybe someday I will be normal. Who knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

BowToYourSensei 08-16-2007 02:06 PM

To be fair, even virtual Trish Stratus is pretty hot

[ QUOTE ]
two confessions - one bizarre and one creepy

first, i once masturbated to a female character in wwf no mercy for the n64

second, i use to work behind the film counter at wal-mart. if someone brought in pictures of naked girls, i would print off extra copies for myself to jerk off with. i also used to print off extra copies of hot pics of girls i knew from high school.

[/ QUOTE ]