Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529488)

MicroBob 11-04-2007 02:57 PM

Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

I know that Stars sets an industry standard and am not expecting FT to live up to it. They don't have to be as good as Stars...just better than they are now.
They just fall WAY short of where they should be professionaly for a multi-million-dollar company where doing such things as making decisions about whether to confiscate someone's $47k is a semi-regular part of the operation.

It's almost like every time one of these situations comes up they get somewhat flustered like they practically are new at it. and that's inexcuseable to me considering that they aren't new at it and they should have enough money to hire enough people to take care of this stuff better.
"Oh...we made a mistake and said some unprofessional things and the delay was way too long. Well, sorry about that. But we're really trying super-duper hard to get this right."

Lets be real here. This is not some mom-and-pop operation with 5 employees who are apologizing for whatever delay is happening with some customer problem.

I do not want the site to tell them everything that is happening. Just SOMETHING in general would be fine.
What it achieves is that communicating directly with the player should be a routine part of the investigation imo.

Eratosthenes 11-04-2007 03:25 PM

One of the fundamental requirements for justice is that you are told the charges against you and you are allowed to present a defense, including cross examination of your accuser. Full Tilt does not disclose the charges against you until you are convicted and your funds seized, and then in only the most vague manner. Full Tilt has no provision for the accused to defend himself.

KamiKatze 11-04-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt has no provision for the accused to defend himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kraada 11-04-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sillysal 11-04-2007 04:29 PM

I'm going to suspend posting at this time because my case is being reviewed by an unbiased party.

Tachyon 11-04-2007 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

xxeximusxx 11-04-2007 05:19 PM

fulltilt > sillysal...

i think its pretty obvious your guilty, time to give up.lol

MicroBob 11-04-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to suspend posting at this time because my case is being reviewed by an unbiased party.

[/ QUOTE ]

FT arranged for this? Or they agreed to let Mike Haven or somebody look into it in more detail for you behind the scenes?
Or this is just something that you are trying to do on your own somehow even with limited info?

bicyclekick 11-04-2007 06:06 PM

Wow that's pretty damning.

hallo! 11-04-2007 06:08 PM

cliffnotes why everybody thinks shes guilty / proof? thx