Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Update for Tuq and Bison (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528472)

slim 10-22-2007 11:06 AM

Update for Tuq and Bison

So now 2 months later, I'm getting some fun-bag action from a 25 yr old flight attendant. It's nice when you've been with the same person for 15 yrs and was resigned to not having sex ever again to getting action from hot young chicks. But to tell the truth, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I have met so many nice chicks from online....sometimes I got 3 chatting at the same time. Flight attendant wants to have sex after only 2 dates.....I gotta wait til I get a place of my own although she wants to come with me to Vegas next month. I got no game......

As far as the ex goes, I still believe she is a selfish, lost soul who will have a miserable life when her addiction wears off. She has only one person now. Deserted by her own family.....

otnemem 10-22-2007 11:49 AM

Re: Update for Tuq and Bison

Link?

Elevens 10-22-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Why post this without some background? If you're not going to provide that, then send a damn PM to Bison and Tuq instead of blogging in OOT.

tuq 10-22-2007 12:15 PM

slim,

I'm not sure what you want me to do with this new information. I'm genuinely happy for you that you're getting some lovin, but that doesn't mean that I don't think your original premise was impossibly flawed. Play on playa.

Boris 10-22-2007 12:25 PM

good job slim. Why do you need to wait to get a place of your own? Don't pander to Tuq and Bison. Just focus on nailing the flight attendant.

tuq 10-22-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Why post this without some background? If you're not going to provide that, then send a damn PM to Bison and Tuq instead of blogging in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, you are a grouch. Link. Basically bison (and to a much lesser degree I) took exception with the premise that infidelity is an addiction, and that OP was just lying to himself.

Captain Oveur 10-22-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So now 2 months later, I'm getting some fun-bag action from a 25 yr old flight attendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever been in a cockpit before?

Yeti 10-22-2007 12:32 PM

mmmmm vn

Los Feliz Slim 10-22-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, you are a grouch. Link. Basically bison (and to a much lesser degree I) took exception with the premise that infidelity is an addiction, and that OP was just lying to himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just an addiction, but an addiction that should be prosecuted as a crime.

Slim, good luck with everything, and if you feel like you need to change your username to get a fresh start I totally support you.

Boris 10-22-2007 12:55 PM

Well Tuq there's more to it than that. Basically Slim got crapped on by his wife and then you and Bison decided to crap on him some more.