Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Apparently, i just got broken up with, (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=204582)

cnfuzzd 09-05-2006 11:26 AM

Apparently, i just got broken up with,

by my friend. Granted, shes a chick, but she has expressly stated that she has no interest in dating me, and blah blah blah. So i get this message saturday night.

"Hi, i just want to let you know this is [censored]. We haven't talked for days and theres NO REASON, and then when i call to see whats going on this weekend, you just tell me that you're going to the lake. 'oh i was about to call you..." [censored] YOU NICKLE. You're an aasshole. Go be with your stupid girlfriend and act like an [censored], the [censored] you apparently always were and i tried to ignore for awhile and decided to come back to and think he my friend, and..POO ON YOU. You dont even listen to me anymore. Go [censored] yourself. Im over it. <click>

For no particular reason at all, i feel like i just got the [censored] pwnd out of me.

pjn

Xyven 09-05-2006 11:29 AM

Re: Apparently, i just got broken up with,

Oh man you could so hit it

McBusto 09-05-2006 11:29 AM

Go kill that bitch.

Ryanski 09-05-2006 11:30 AM

Not really pwnage from my angle. Looks like you got her emotions all screwed up.

U = +1

gobboboy 09-05-2006 11:33 AM

Poo on you, man.

lowpockets 09-05-2006 11:35 AM

Does she have any reason to say, "GO BE WITH YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND!" Or is that just her making [censored] up because she doesn't like the thought of you moving on? If it isn't true and you don't have another girl you need to go ahead and call her back up and let her know how amazing your new girlfriend is - make sure you include bedroom details and also tell her that the new girl is rich and pays for everthing. Both of those things will [censored] with her head real bad and probably ensure that she doesn't get over you for another couple years...

faded 09-05-2006 11:36 AM

i told you that bitch was crazy

Bubbles 09-05-2006 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You dont even listen to me anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
After cute messages like that? Crazy.

IdiotVig 09-05-2006 11:38 AM

So, in her mind, you've treated her like complete trash.

Doesn't this mean that, in fact, you ARE dating? And doing a good job of it?

jstill 09-05-2006 11:38 AM

nice u won

bitches aint [censored] but hoes and tricks huh