Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official NETELLER thread. (249 days on.) #3 of 3. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420298)

Mike Haven 06-05-2007 07:59 AM

The official NETELLER thread. (249 days on.) #3 of 3.

Official thread #2 of 3 is here.

Latest Press Release, of July 18th 2007.

See also Neteller's updated FAQ page for further details of the proposed release of funds held.

Please use this thread for any comments or questions about Neteller.

Obviously, if everything is kept in one place then new readers to the forum can be directed here, where their questions may already have been answered, and duplicate threads can be avoided. This benefits everyone.

Thank you.

Fishy McDonk 06-05-2007 10:44 AM

Re: The official NETELLER thread. (138 days on.) #3 of 3.

I've never been sent an email by them about anything and didnt' even know that I couldn't get my money out until I tried this morning and got this.

"Withdrawal options are currently suspended for US members."

Is there any way to transfer funds other than withdrawing them? Like for a purchase of some kind? I don't think I want to wait and hope that someday they will "distribute" my money back to me.

TWINUNO 06-05-2007 11:19 AM

They plan to have the latest relase july 13th. At this time they will give you 180 days to withdrawll your account to the bank you have it connected too, if N/A then a check. Im sure the excuse will be that we didnt realize the overload of cashouts and the cashout period will take longer then expected.

PoorLawyer 06-05-2007 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They plan to have the latest relase july 13th. At this time they will give you 180 days to withdrawll your account to the bank you have it connected too, if N/A then a check. Im sure the excuse will be that we didnt realize the overload of cashouts and the cashout period will take longer then expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they said the 180 days starts July 13. They said the 180 period would start after the investigation is complete; they are hoping to complete the investigation by July 13.

SackUp 06-05-2007 02:05 PM

This is hopeful. Let's see what July 13 brings though.

silencio 06-08-2007 12:58 PM

Has anyone received the newly announced Neteller card yet? I think they said that they will start sending it at the end of May.

Greg Olden 06-08-2007 01:13 PM

I still have some money tied up and NETELLER and still see no logical way to get it out. Almost 4 months interest at 4 to 5% and they owe me around another 60 to 75 dollars but from what I have seen they aren't paying it out [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I have a verified bank on there to cash out and they are still declining it. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I find this very ridiculous and will NEVER do business with them again......

ON ANOTHER NOTE, why is MOneygram legal??? Its the same exact thing as NETELLER ony not done over the internet? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

halftilted 06-08-2007 05:14 PM

I think every US Member should boycott Neteller. That will show them.

William 06-08-2007 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone received the newly announced Neteller card yet? I think they said that they will start sending it at the end of May.

[/ QUOTE ]

The card is not yet available. They claim that it soon will be but refuse to give a time frame. "End of may" has been changed to "june" at the website but they are not to be trusted anymore.

Whatever we had left in our old cebit card has not been credited back to our neteller account as they say it has either.

They have reached 0% customer credibility at this point.

BeaucoupFish 06-13-2007 05:04 AM

No interest will be paid on 'customers' funds. Or perhaps, the interest they have probably been earning will not be paid to 'customers'.

You have to re-request your funds during the 180 day period, even if you have pleaded with them over the past few months.

If you don't ask for your funds during that period, you forfeit your funds. I wonder if they will email 'customers' to tell them the date they can start requesting their funds, or just see how much they can get away with keeping...

I use the term 'customers' loosely.