Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

ofdabeat 10-11-2007 05:04 AM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

[ QUOTE ]
no ammount
i got her to pay her bar fine last night and i said free? she agreed
which is the only reason i decided to taker her home..
this morning she asked for money
[censored] bitch
threw her out, obv i had no money anyways

and because of her i cant get anyone else at that club.

and im such a [censored] donk. i saw this very hot girl on the sky train, she really l,iked me and i did not ask for her number because i was showing the guys around..
u can ask them how hot she was.
i dreamed about her :|

[/ QUOTE ]

For the Mandarin issue nop biggie i'll take care of it if you wish. It's not because you shag a bird for free a few times that you are commited.
Ahah too bad for the train's girl. I saw an absolutly unreal hot bird in the BTS a while ago.I smile, she smiles back. Wait for her station, the train stops and she trips on the door and fall on the station floor. Couldn't resist laughing ... pretty hard to pick up after that

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS : BTW the " hooker pays for her own barfine" trick is mine! send money now [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

WhoIam 10-11-2007 05:17 AM

If you guys don't want to pay just go to sleazy disco and talk to a bunch of girls until you find one willing to go with you for free. F this barfine crap.

ofdabeat 10-11-2007 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you guys don't want to pay just go to sleazy disco and talk to a bunch of girls until you find one willing to go with you for free. F this barfine crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so much better to have the girl pay for her own barfine ( and your taxi, oh and your breakfast too ).
Getting laid for free is not really a problem but as you know paying for the first shag has many advantages.

Assani Fisher 10-11-2007 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, I'm a little tired of the food. You're always eating chicken or pork, just prepared a little differently. I mean, Thai food is great, I'm just getting a little tired of it. Although this chef that I have working for me here in this neighborhood is amazing.

Degen's right, the seafood is great. Very fresh. If you like shrimp and calamari, this is the place. But I still miss my american fried clams and Maine lobster, something Degen prolly hasn't experienced much of.

Degen, where are the good places to study muay thai??? I'm wondering if BKK is better than Chiang Mai.

Daryn, the good part about meeting the women isn't just the fact that you can get laid any time u want.. Its meeting a woman from another culture who has a different view of what it means to be in a relationship. someone who is willing to give more of themselves to make you happy..

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious question: Do they have Hot Pockets in Thailand? And if not, is there any way I could bring 9-10 cases with me on a plane?

ichiro5151 10-11-2007 09:33 AM

Serious question: Do they have Hot Pockets in Thailand? And if not, is there any way I could bring 9-10 cases with me on a plane?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

10-11-2007 09:47 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

10-11-2007 09:49 AM

Fletcher19 10-11-2007 10:36 AM

Myself and another 2p2er (myironthumb) are looking at moving to Ko Samui for a year. Looking for a pretty balla place nearish to the beach and needs internet obv. preferably a pool aswell and at least 2 bedrooms.

Anyone recommend any good sites for long term rentals like this?. I've found a few which are solid but i think there may be cheaper to had

cheers

NewTeaBag 10-11-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Myself and another 2p2er (myironthumb) are looking at moving to Ko Samui for a year. Looking for a pretty balla place nearish to the beach and needs internet obv. preferably a pool aswell and at least 2 bedrooms.

Anyone recommend any good sites for long term rentals like this?. I've found a few which are solid but i think there may be cheaper to had

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Down here in the islands, it is almost ALWAYS going to be better to come and stay in a guesthouse/hotel for a few weeks and do some on the ground hunting (preferably with a Thai speaking/Thai person). The best deals are from Thai owners/landlords and NOT from farang owned and English advertised properties.

10-11-2007 05:30 PM