Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2 software (AHK script?) ideas . . . (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522682)

toddxlogan 10-14-2007 10:40 AM

2 software (AHK script?) ideas . . .

Hi All-

I guess this is primarily targeted at you amazingly creative AHK script writers - were I to have any knowledge of that stuff at all, I'm sure I could answer my own question, but alas, i'll leave it to the experts.

My questions are as follows:

1) Would it be possible to design an AHK script (or other?) that did an auto seat-switch on pokerstars? So many times I find myself one seat to the right of a total lagtard donk and think "man, I really want the seat to the left of that guy." So when that seat opens up, I have to close the table, find it in the table list, and re-open it. Half the time someone has taken the seat I want and someone else has taken the seat I left - which, obviously, sucks. Would it be possible to design a script that unseated you, opened the table outta the lobby, and reseated you in a pre-determined seat in a reasonably fast amount of time? Thoughts . . . ?

2) This one seems a little less easy/reasonable, but who knows. Would it be possible to have a script color code tables, or even just the top bar on the table, or something, according to how long you have left to act at the table? I often find myself timing out when 8-tabling not due to lack of time but in fact because I have no idea how much time I have left to act at my various tables, particularly the "fast" tables on PS which time you out before giving you any sort of visual warning via a countdown timer, etc . . . Even just a countdown timer of how long left to act that could be visually displayed AT ALL TIMES on the table would be AMAZING. Also, I have a feeling someone may have invented some form a solution to this before (albeit probably not a color-coded type one), but I haven't been able to finding anything via search here. Thoughts as to a possibility of solving this problem/already existing solution?

Also, I apologize in advance if these questions have been asked before, and/or if such programs already exist and I just suck at the search function. I'm new to the software forum, so please don't blast me too bad if i'm [censored] up.

Thanks for your time.

Todd

catcher193 10-14-2007 11:01 AM

Re: 2 software (AHK script?) ideas . . .

1 - meh, maybe someone smart could figure this out, I hope its fine with the terms of Stars.

2 - get urgenttable for the autotimebank but honestly, 8-tabling, you should time out once everyother day.

freecard4all 10-14-2007 11:47 AM

1 - no chance. How often do you face this problem. Once a day? It doesn't worth the problems when the AHK crashes or do some other wrong things.

2 - great I'm not the only one who looks at a table because "the round takes somewhat long" only to find out I'm sitting out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Greg29 10-14-2007 02:39 PM

2- Look for Table Highlighter on www.overcards.com

1- id be interersted too