Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   No more UB Cash For Points? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414879)

Bobo Fett 05-29-2007 05:21 PM

No more UB Cash For Points?

dlk9s brought this to light in the recurring bonus thread - it appears that the Points For Cash promo is no longer running at UB. Sigh.

jonyy6788 05-29-2007 06:32 PM

Re: No more UB Cash For Points?

looks like they're gone after this week

Pokeraddict 05-29-2007 07:43 PM

Was it obtainable anymore with their new point system?

Bobo Fett 05-29-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was it obtainable anymore with their new point system?

[/ QUOTE ]
Possibly not. I was going to try and find out in the next week or two so I could get my last $1,000 out safely...I've found the change at Absolute wasn't quite as bad as I'd heard (I play SH, that's probably why); I was hoping for similar results at UB. Now with no points for cash, I might just try withdrawing and hope they're satisfied with the play I've given them.

Pokeraddict 05-29-2007 09:12 PM

If they give you crap about withdrawing without giving them ample action you certainly have a case for being baited and switched if the money has been in there since before the point system changed.

Bobo Fett 05-29-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If they give you crap about withdrawing without giving them ample action you certainly have a case for being baited and switched if the money has been in there since before the point system changed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I can tell their CS that...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Seriously though, thanks, I'll keep that in mind. However, I won't hold my breath...I'm fully prepared for the worst case that I may have to give them some play before I get the rest out.

Suigin406 05-30-2007 08:13 AM

i emailed their support asking if it would be safe for me to remove the rest of my funds from their site after they changed their point system and pointed to other changes like the contributed policy, etc...they said it was ok to do and i was unable to clear much of the bonus i had deposited for at that time...i suggest u try the same thing with support...hopefully they get back to u within a month...

Blue Lagoon 05-30-2007 08:33 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Bobo Fett 05-30-2007 11:56 AM

Amazingly, I just cashed out $700 with no problems. Need to transfer in my RB, then take out the remaining $350 or so.

pokerdude@ub 05-30-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
looks like they're gone after this week

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have a link to back this? I see that they took the cash 2 points off the UB website, but in the UB software it is still there.

TehVader 05-30-2007 02:35 PM

Time to cash out my last 2k from UB then.

bkkdude 05-31-2007 03:57 AM

try cake poker, bonus not hard to clear.

ub got to lighten up on their bonus clearing requirements to get players back.

they too generous or too difficult, neither which is good for business.

bkkdude 05-31-2007 04:37 AM

also bad for business is not being in the top 50 for bonuses list at bonusprostisutes......lol.

Carlson411 05-31-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Amazingly, I just cashed out $700 with no problems. Need to transfer in my RB, then take out the remaining $350 or so.

[/ QUOTE ] So I guess it was a bad idea for me to join UB now since everybody is leaving UB. What sites is everybody going to go too or should we just cashout and wait to see what happens with this law?

aargh57 05-31-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I guess it was a bad idea for me to join UB now since everybody is leaving UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess that's all in how you look at it right? If all the whores and 2+2ers leave then who's left? There's a reason that the Crypto's are rock gardens.

ValueKill 05-31-2007 05:57 PM

so will points that were accumulated this past week convert to cash today? Does anyone know?

jonyy6788 06-01-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so will points that were accumulated this past week convert to cash today? Does anyone know?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes and it appears that the client is adding pts for Jun 1st-7th, but we'll see

Dear WHOREz,

Thanks for playing at our tables during our Turn Your Points Into Cash
promotion for the week of May 25th to May 31st.

As per your request, we have converted your eligible Points into cash.
The money has been credited to your account and the debit/credit
transaction details are noted below:

Cash credited: $55.68, Points debited: 1113.6

Remember, our Turn Your Points Into Cash promotion runs again from Jun
1st to Jun 7th. If you have any further questions, please contact us at
memberservices@ultimatebet.com.

The Card Room Team

Jeff_B 06-01-2007 05:33 PM

Could someone give me the jist of this program? been playing there about a month and have rakeback just never seen anthing for cash for points before...

brazilio 06-07-2007 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone give me the jist of this program? been playing there about a month and have rakeback just never seen anthing for cash for points before...

[/ QUOTE ]

The page is down, but I think it's 750 points withdrawn to get .03/point. At 1000 points during a given week you'll get .05/point. At 2000 points it maxes out at I think .07/point. The points are withdrawn from your UB points balance and your account is credited with points*multiplier. It is/was actually really good while it lasts/lasted.

AaronL 06-08-2007 09:18 PM

I see the log (on the cashiers page) is still working for the new week... anyone have confirmation that this is still continuing this week?

Kooox 06-11-2007 07:32 PM

Just checked out their store: 4,600 points for a T-shirt. I'd be surprised if they still gave the option to get $322 instead...

FEDEMAD 06-16-2007 09:31 AM

finally what happens with this promo?

is still working ?

I have been away of UB for a while but if the promo still working I am thinking going back to UB

DanoMak 06-16-2007 09:52 AM

I've been able to cash in points the last two weeks.

chicagoY 06-16-2007 10:23 AM

they're just trying to run everyone off

FEDEMAD 06-16-2007 11:25 AM

Thanks guys !

I will try this week and lets see what happens

AaronL 06-16-2007 08:47 PM

<< Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Thanks for playing at our tables during our Turn Your Points Into Cash promotion for the week of Jun 8th to Jun 14th.

As per your request, we have converted your eligible Points into cash. The money has been credited to your account and the debit/credit transaction details are noted below:

Cash credited: $53.17, Points debited: 1063.4

Remember, our Turn Your Points Into Cash promotion runs again from Jun 15th to Jun 21st. If you have any further questions, please contact us at memberservices@ultimatebet.com.

The Card Room Team >>

bkkdude 06-16-2007 11:18 PM

if you got 1ooo points in a week at ub i bet at cake you wouldve cleared 400$ or more in bonuses. they also give unmentionable.

jonyy6788 06-16-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you got 1ooo points in a week at ub i bet at cake you wouldve cleared 400$ or more in bonuses. they also give unmentionable.

[/ QUOTE ]

great, too bad I would have lost $400 in disconnected hands

bkkdude 06-16-2007 11:30 PM

thats debatable. one place i play cake gets disconnected often. 2 other places i play no disconnection at all.

Suigin406 06-17-2007 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

great, too bad I would have lost $400 in disconnected hands

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

FEDEMAD 06-17-2007 12:00 PM

The problem of Cake Poker is that there are not enough tables,

I usually play 9 tables at the same time at UB

bkkdude 06-17-2007 09:57 PM

and they didnt accuse you of being a bot!

cake does have slow periods where multi tabling is not an option.

AaronL 06-18-2007 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you got 1ooo points in a week at ub i bet at cake you would've cleared 400$ or more in bonuses. they also give unmentionable.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you have gotten 400 in bonuses in a week when they only had 650 in reloads since January (according to Bonuswhores.com)? Also, I have "unmentionable" ahhh... rakeback at both cake and UB...(FYI, you can say rakeback when affiliates are allowed to offer it publicily... I was posting so that people would know that the cash for points was still working, not to get my choice of where I choose to play critized...

anyhow, next time I won't bother posting when I have info about a particular promotion so I won't have to read your spammy responses... I wanted to try out UB again to see how bad or good the bonuses still are, along with the gameplay... I gave them a little play last week and now I have my information...

I also played at cake in the past and the games seemed to be pretty good... I wonder how long this will last when all the idiots on a message board for tight bonus grinding nits (such as yourself) continue to spam away about how good the games and the bonuses are... Oh, BTW, I heard WSEX has a great promotion where you don't pay any rake... Oh wait, LOL, all the nits on twoplustwo spam continuously about how good of deal it is now the whole site is filled with only twoplustwo grinding nits... I wonder how long the "good bonuses" and gamplay will last at cake? (with your assistance on advertising it)

Here is an idea for you... Why don't you try posting relevant information to the discussion? (and, at the very least, factual).. I don't see any mention of cake poker to the heading and the number of bonuses there make what you are describing impossible in the first place...

bkkdude 06-18-2007 09:45 PM

you r a sensitive fellow, i bet you dont take bad beats well...lol.

sign up bonus is 500 at cake and similiar at red star. just multi at lower limits and you would be surprised at the amount one can clear.

cake needs more players , so what if they attract grinders their bonus clearing and rakeback make up for it.

you have to adjust dude go with the flow.

who knows cake may go to weighted contributed method and say it is industry standard...........lol.