Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Shannon Shorr thinking of quitting ... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546255)

selurah 11-14-2007 08:44 PM

Re: Shannon Shorr thinking of quitting ...

Great read, thx for the link. I wish you the best if you read this Shannon.

budblown 11-14-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cliffsnotes: guy ran good for a year, found out he's not as good as he thought, gives a lot of bad advice

[/ QUOTE ]\

Well said. Hard to respect a complete nobody who pays thousands of dollars to start a website with his name

[/ QUOTE ]

This a [censored] joke that no mods EVER step in and police these boards.There is a time to kid around and time to do something postive instead of sitting on you azzzes and doing NOTHING

Its a wonder NO REAL PRO's post here,and most of the posts even in the HS arena are litterd with scams,AIM sceename thefts,money transfers to theives,whatever

2+2 should be embarressed bigtime by the behavior lately of 90% of the posts/threads

A well know pro as Shannon Shorr( even though most of the broken down valice kiddies have NO idea who he is) admits his honest opinions,and the [censored] childish kids who hide behind their computers making comments like this contintue to do so at will

Where is Mason M or David S..or his son and the rest of the BS mod squad running this disgrace of a [censored] webisite?

C'mon guys.....do you just want the 16 yr playground to continue?

How does ANYONE run a business like this.....oh I forgot ....you just worry about selling more books to the idiots who CANT play poker to begin with..lol.

I guess that business model is working is quite well

Stephen Feraca

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk crap about them, I'm sure that will get them to change.

Keyser. 11-14-2007 08:50 PM

I want to read this but
MOTHER [censored] CAN YOU NOT USE PARAGRAPHS SHANNON?

look it's easy.

enter

spaces

tilt

cero_z 11-14-2007 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I always get a kick out of people who knock frat guys too. Has anyone ever heard anyone who actually was in a frat regret their experience? No, they all have a great time and make a bunch of great friends. Jealousy is a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha yeah shallow retards don't know they're retarded or shallow, or don't care. I totally agree, Stinger.

DCJ311 11-14-2007 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cliffsnotes: guy ran good for a year, found out he's not as good as he thought, gives a lot of bad advice

[/ QUOTE ]

heh no, but [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the irony here

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I ran out of my mind in the small sample size of 10k+ sngs/mtts. creepy that you follow me around in threads and also seem to know my exact financial situation. bitter deepstacker much?

Daddy Warbucks 11-14-2007 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Where is Mason M or David S..or his son and the rest of the BS mod squad running this disgrace of a [censored] webisite?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sklanskys the wrong man to ask that question to!

Bakes 11-14-2007 09:06 PM

I make a decent living playing mtts, it can be pretty tough though. You definitely have to keep working on your game though, I read about poker like 8 hours a day on 2p2, play a ton, and post some and I still feel like I'm not getting better fast enough.

Keyser. 11-14-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sklanskys the wrong man to ask that question to!

[/ QUOTE ]

l.o.l.

Hipsdontlie69 11-14-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why has Shannon not replied to this.....I read the blog when it first came out and faintly remember him mentioning quitting a few times earlier in the year.... would be nice to get a lil response from him on here

[/ QUOTE ]
he's busy selling oranges on the freeway, then after that he'll run to Sahara to get to that juicy $40 NL tournament.

Stinger88 11-14-2007 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I always get a kick out of people who knock frat guys too. Has anyone ever heard anyone who actually was in a frat regret their experience? No, they all have a great time and make a bunch of great friends. Jealousy is a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha yeah shallow retards don't know they're retarded or shallow, or don't care. I totally agree, Stinger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no clue what ur saying but if it's sarcasm lol